|2nd Awakening Active Skill|
Thrusts a chain into the ground and spins it, launching surrounding enemies into the air with Magical and Bleeding (Status) damage, and then grabs and throws them to the ground. Use the directional keys before throwing to adjust your throwing direction. The key throws enemies the farthest, and the Forward key throws them at the chain's location. The other keys throw them at the area in front of you.
A separate damage formula is applied to enemies that cannot be thrown.
- SP per level: 80
- Cooldown: 40 sec
- This skill consumes 3 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -5.0% Cooldown -5.0% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Bleeding Chance: 100%
- Bleeding Duration: 3 sec
- Enemies in Super Armor (Status) and enemies that cannot be grabbed will take damage by the initial yank but will not be pulled in. They will also take damage by the shock wave attack from the throwing attack.
- If no enemies are pulled in then the Male Brawler will not perform the throwing attack.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Ground-flipping Atk.||Grab-immune Enemy Atk.||Ground Collision Explosion Atk.||Bleed Atk.|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Male Brawler TP Skills|
|Block Throw Upgrade Blood Rage Chain Upgrade Dirty Barrel Upgrade Explosive Hook Upgrade Ground Tackle Upgrade Needle Spin Upgrade Needle Throw Upgrade Poison Throw Upgrade Raging Vulcan Upgrade Venom Mine Upgrade|
|Male Fighter TP Skills|
|Air Walk Upgrade Crouch Upgrade Doppelganger Upgrade Hammer Kick Upgrade High Kick Upgrade Iron Physique Upgrade Knee Kick Upgrade Low Kick Upgrade Nen Shot Upgrade Sand Splash Upgrade Seismic Crash Upgrade Tornado Kick Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|