|Alternate Names:||Korean: 원소 폭격|
Certain Elemental Bomber Advanced skills can be canceled into each other. Increases Casting Speed and decreases cooldown for Advanced skills. The types of cancellable skills increases in proportion to Elemental Bombardment's level.
- Chain Lightning's electric current stops connecting if the skill is canceled for another skill.
- Elemental Rain cannot be canceled for other skills.
- Elemental Burst and Armageddon Strike are not affected by Elemental Bombardment's cooldown reduction.
- Certain Advanced skills can be canceled into each other.
- Canceling Chain Lightning disconnects the lightning streaks.
- Skills can't be canceled into each other during Elemental Rain.
- Decreases Advanced skill cooldown.
- The Elemental Bombardment effect can't be applied to Elemental Burst or Armageddon Strike.
- Cancellable skills can be expanded, depending on your Elemental Bombardment level.
- SP per level: 30
- Master Level: 5
- Max Level: 5
- Casting Speed Increase: 20%
- Advanced Skill Cooldown Reduction: 20%
- [Cancellable Skills]
- While not mentioned in the skill's list of penalties while cancelling, using another skill quickly after Concentrated Force (as in before the ball lands on the ground) will cause the ball to disappear, unable to perform the rest of the skill.
- Further enhanced by Dark Eyes.
- This skill is disabled in the Arena.
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|