A secret fencing technique that is passed down among the swordsmen of the Empire.
Changes your Basic Attack Style depending on your weapon.
This skill can be chained with Basic Attacks, but it cannot be cast again or chained into a Basic Attack after the last hit.
Each weapon type casts a unique and powerful fencing technique. Blade Dance can be used in the middle of Imperial Swordsmanship for the use of Advanced skills.
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
- SP per level: 50
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- MP: 140
- Each weapon receives a different type of attack from this skill:
- Katana: 3 hits in total. Knocks down target on the last hit.
- Short Sword: 4 hits in total. Sends out sword waves on each swing. Does not knock down enemy.
- Zanbato: 2 hits in total. First hit draws in enemies. Last hit knocks them down.
- Bludgeon: 3 hits in total. Forcefully knocks back the target on the last hit.
|Female Slayer Skills|
|Active:||Ascending Sword Castigation Cross Slash Demonic Slash Flying Tips Mountain Press Shadow Snake Attack Sliding Slash Spinning Blade Sword Barrier|
|Passive:||Composure Heaven Cleaver|
|Female Slayer TP Skills|
|Ascending Sword Upgrade Castigation Upgrade Cross Slash Upgrade Demonic Slash Upgrade Flying Tips Upgrade Mountain Press Upgrade Shadow Snake Attack Upgrade Sliding Slash Upgrade Spinning Blade Upgrade Sword Barrier Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|