|Alternate Names||Korean: 소드마스터 |
Chinese: 馭劍士 (lit. Sword Controller)
|Base Job||Female Slayer|
|Job NPC||Knight Robato|
|Specialized Weapon||Zanbato, Katana, Bludgeon, Short Sword|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Freeze (Status), Burn (Status), Blind (Status) |
|Alternate Names||Korean: 노블레스 |
Chinese: 劍宗 (lit. Sword Master)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 마제스티 |
Chinese: 劍皇 (lit. Sword Empress)
Neo: Sword Master
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진(眞) 소드마스터 |
|“||Combining magic with Blade Dance. By bringing together these once called heretic acts, I will bring justice.||”|
The Empire combined the various martial arts and sword techniques over a long time and developed the ultimate sword technique.
It was called the Blade Dance. However, it's been a long tradition for Empire swordsmen to Unsheathe the Sword to declare their will to fight.
However, the Blade Dance was a type of technique where you quickly draw your sword to suppress the enemy.
Because of this, the common swordsman regarded Blade Dance as a heresy and nobody wanted to learn it.
Since then, Blade Dance was only passed down by a few nobles and it was largely considered a forbidden technique and it seemed as though Blade Dance disappeared from the world.
At least until the Sword Masters appeared.
The Sword Masters used the Blade Dance technique to create a new type of powerful technique.
They imbued the sword with magical energy from the evil hand or transformed the sword entirely into a magical sword.
The Empire contemplated whether to accept or forbid this beautiful but dangerous technique. If they accepted it, they might be able to expand their territory, but they realized that this same technique may be a threat to the empire in the future.
The Empire's decision was what was expected of them. 'Only people from the Empire are allowed to learn the 'Blade Dance'.
If any other groups are found using this technique, they will be considered traitors and will be immediately executed'.
The Sword Master was birthed back when the empire had a secret technique where they attack enemies by unsheathing their swords. This Unsheathing Technique was only taught to Empire Guards and shunned by common swordsmen. After a while, the technique became the symbol of the guards and nobody else would use the technique. Then, a group fighting against the Empire revealed itself. Members of this organization would combine magic with the Unsheathing Technique, creating new skills. The Empire was furious when they heard that people were using their techniques.
- At level 50, the Sword Master awakens as a Noblesse then at level 75, the Noblesse awakens as a Majesty and at level 100, the Majesty will awaken as a Neo: Sword Master.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a bright light that appears as she opens and closes her hand.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect has her creating Ultimate Sword: Laevateinn out of energy in her hand.
- Her Neo: Awakening cosmetic effect has her creating four swords around her then fusing them into one great sword which plunges into the ground.
- 1 Becoming a Sword Master
- 2 Awakening as a Noblesse
- 3 Awakening as a Majesty
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Sword Master
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Becoming a Sword Master
The Slayer must choose the Sword Master advancement upon character creation.
Alternatively, if the player is still in it's base class:
The Slayer must click the Advance button on the skill window.
Awakening as a Noblesse
"The sun rises.
The blazing red sun.
Burning forever as if it will consume everything.
The crops no longer grow in the scorching lands
and dried up rivers and lakes are showing its ground.
And only the eyes of the people moisten in tears
under the searing light of the sun.
Before long, the sun will dry even those tears.
Does thy blood still run through thy veins?
Only the wrath of the blood may put this burning sun to rest.
This wrath will regurgitate
and your blood
and cause the sun to descend forever.
Announcement to the Honourable Imperial Army
This blasphemous poem being found across the Empire, is being spread by a group called Noblesse,
to incite people into rebelling against the empire. The Imperial Army shall retrieve and burn any poems found,
and arrest all who sing or spread this poem. It is of the utmost importance that the group called Noblesse is apprehended.
These are highly skilled radical terrorists who have revolted against the Empire. Noblesse shall be captured alive if possible,
but you have the permission to execute them immediately if they show any resistance. 2 rank special promotion will be granted to soldiers
who capture Noblesses alive and 1 rank promotion will be granted to soldiers who kill them on the spot.
I, Vaughn Wahlestedt, the leader of the 1st Empire Knights declare the above on behalf of the great Emperor, Leon Heinrich III.
The Sword Master must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Majesty
「The winter winds eats away at the broken heart and
the faint light from the stars illuminate my blades.
The sun may set and the light may fade,
but I shall rise again with my star-imbued sword raised high towards the sky.」
This is the short song that the Noblesse sang while being tortured in jail at the hands of the Empire. It is said the
song represents their vow of vengeance against their enemies and their undying resolve in the face of defeat. Even
with the Empire's harshest torture, the Noblesse never broke
down. The Empire was intimidated by the Noblesse
iron will and was desperate to find out the person who inspired the resistance against them. With great effort, the
Empire was able to figure out the name which the Noblesse calls their leader by, the Majesty.
Through various sources, they found out that this figure has mastered the Imperial Swordsmanship and is in
possession of the legendary, magical weapon, the Ultimate Sword.
The Empire concluded that the name "Majesty" itself is a threat to the Empire and could potentially cause a
revolution beyond the Noblesse. The Empire immediately declared the Majesty a traitor and an enemy of the Empire.
The search and punishment for any sympathizers of the Majesty and the Noblesse has become more severe but the
Empire's actions only proved that their campaign against the rebellion hasn't been easy.
As time flows, new verses were added to the song. The Empire knew that this would never end unless they put a
stop to the Majesty. The authorities have taken this as a great insult and a slap in the face. This is the new verses that
were added to the song:
「Brothers and Sisters who have left us early, do not cry.
You are the true heirs and the ones who deserve true revenge.
I here, have arisen again.
My azure blade will pierce through the enemies heart.
This I swear to you.」
The Majesty waits, singing her tantalizing melody, as the Noblesse fall to the Empire's hand. Whether Majesty will be
remembered as a traitor or a great revolutionary, no one really knows. However, she has already made a mark in
People that fought against the De Los Empire by Adventurer Caracas
The Noblesse must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Sword Master
The unquenchable magical flame quickly flustered the cold cheeks.
She released her hand that was tightly grasping the hilt of Flamberge, and instead focused the energy of the evil hand to the protective gear.
The magic sword of flames floated by her, as if it awaited her orders.
A sharp but beautiful sword, an accumulation of frigid chill, revealed itself.
For efficient use of magic she had to refrain from using multiple elemental swords at once,
But what she aimed for was far beyond such levels.
At her will the summoned ‘Stormbringer’ and ‘Balisada’ began roaming around her.
She looked down at the protective gear on her arm.
Perhaps thanks to its improved performance it was easier to control the magic despite the swords’ fiercer energy.
She focused again. Here is where it began for real.
The four elemental swords merged and took the form of the ultimate magic sword Laevateinn.
The pinnacle of all magic swords.
As if it boasted her strengthened magical prowess, it was of greater size than before
And from its blade overflowed with magic from the evil hand.
She carefully grasped the hilt of the strengthened Laevateinn.
Despite its almost doubled size, the stronger pledge and flow of magic made it lighter than feathers.
Taking a deep breath she imagined a point in space that she had to cleave.
And with a swing of all her strength the magical energy surrounding the blade shot out. Like the first swordplay she had learned.
From the dimensional rift created by Laevateinn emerged magic swords that covered the night sky like stars.
Amongst them were Flamberge, Gellatin, Stormbringer and Balisada as well.
The swords lined themselves up like soldiers, and she knew they would charge at her will like an army waiting for a signal.
It was merely a practice, yet the tension of a real battlefield began engulfing her.
When she brought down Laevateinn, the force of magic swords rained down like a meteor shower.
A massive shockwave overwhelmed the empty field.
When the storm of magic had calmed itself, the field was in a shape that could hardly let anyone imagine how it was before.
She smiled at her achievement.
Her sight had never left the heart of the empire beyond the Palo bay. "
The Majesty must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Sword Master Skills
Sword Master TP Skills
Sword Master Awakening Skills
Sword Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Sword Master Neo: Awakening Skills
Sword Master Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Slayer Skills
Female Slayer TP Skills
Female Slayer Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- The Sword Master's theme revolves around rebelling and striking back against the De Los Empire. Though, her motif is identical to Quick Sword Eagle from Cyphers, who also uses a similar Blade Dance technique.
- She could also be seen as a counterpart to the Blade Master in terms of using Iaijutsu, mastering various weapons that available to Slayer subclasses, but cannot wield Lightsabres.
- Her depiction of being a Noblesse, the First Awakening, has her drawn with two left hands, a minor mistake by the artist.
- She would be the only Female Slayer subclass to get a updated skill Cut-in for her Neo: Awakening.
- The 4 elemental swords at her disposal are named after legendary weapons while during Elemental Shift (Sword Master):
- Her titles are mainly given a royalty-themed naming scheme:
- A Noblesse can be derived from Noblesse oblige, which is a french noun for the obligation of honorable, generous, and responsible behavior associated with high rank or birth.
- A Majesty is from the Latin maiestas meaning Greatness and commonly used as a manner of address towards royalty.
- Sentiment Du Fer Critical - Its original name in Korean, 신검합일, derives from the martial arts idiom 身劍合一 (lit. "Body and Sword as One").
- Tossing Slash - Genjuro's Five Flash Rip from Samurai Shodown.
- Swift Demon Slash - Its original name in Korean, 악즉참, is a reference to Hajime Saito's motto 悪即斬 Aku Soku Zan (lit. "Slay Evil Immediately") from the manga/anime Rurouni Kenshin.
- Ultimate Sword: Laevateinn - Is the name of a a legendary sword created by Loki in Norse Mythology mentioned in a Poetic Edda poem called Fjölsvinnsmál.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|