|Occupation||Demonic Lancer Trainer |
|Location||Hendon Myre Back-alley|
Leno is one of the many tertiary characters of Dungeon Fighter Online who makes his appearance in Season IV: The Origin as the current Demonic Lancer class trainer.
A Demonic Lancer who was born in the country side of the Empire, and felt vague admiration toward knights or adventurers as a boy. Later, because of his family's debt accumulated during years of poor harvest, he was sold as a slave and subjected to an experiment to create Demonic Lancers.
From that point on, his life became a living hell. He had to learn how to fight to keep himself alive. Eventually, he became skilled at spearmanship as well as other combat arts, enough to free himself from the terrible situation he was in. Many aristocrats offered him a place in their private armies, but he declined them all and went on a journey. Currently, he's living the life of a mercenary and adventurer, and has explored the Sky Tower for Roger Levin.
For someone who was a slave, he speaks elegantly and possesses a good amount of knowledge. Because of his boyish cheerfulness, which sets him apart from other Demonic Lancers, most people cannot even fathom his dark past. He's generous toward those who have nothing to do with the Empire, but for some reason, he doesn't have the same attitude toward the Four Blade Masters who defeated Sirocco.
- Quest Giver.
- Demonic Lancers can take the power of another person who has a Demonic Lance. In other words, Sirocco's power has that kind of capability. If it didn't, so many children who were selected to be Demonic Lancers wouldn't have died. However, many did survive because of that same power, including myself. Isn't it funny? Haha... ...Yep. Not funny at all.
- It's boring doing nothing all day. Maybe I should go on a journey too... fighting against powerful monsters must be thrilling, right? I am jealous.
- The four weapon masters who defeated Sirocco are known to have saved the world. However, I am not going to blindly pay my respect to them just because everyone else is. It just doesn't feel right. They gained honor by defeating Sirocco. But you have to understand that there were people negatively affected by Sirocco's death. ...Sorry, if this all sounds like nonsense. I am just telling you what I think.
- There are many who have lost going up against the Empire. The lucky ones end up being subjugated and become slaves of the Empire. I know of their plight. However, if they cross my path, they are my enemies. There is no mercy in battle.
- His name is a Diminutive of Leonard, meaning Lion.