Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|2nd Awakening Active Skill|
Moves forward, paralyzing enemies and gathering them in one spot, and then inflicts great damage with a powerful downward blow.
- Monsters in Super Armor (Status) cannot be gathered or launched into the air.
- Muscle Shift enables the use of this skill in the middle of another skill or a Basic Attack while you are airborne.
- SP per level: 80
- Master Level: 30
- Max Level: 40
- Casting Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 45 sec.
- This skill consumes 3 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -5.0% Cooldown -5.0% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Can be used on the ground or on the air.
- If shift cancelled from Tornado Kick, the attack will immediately fire such that there will be no descending kick animation.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Explosion Atk.|
- Note:The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Male Striker TP Skills|
|Bone Crusher Upgrade Close Kick Upgrade Dragon Kick Upgrade Flame Tornado Kick Upgrade Lightning Dance Upgrade Mountain Pusher Upgrade Torpedo Upgrade|
|Male Fighter TP Skills|
|Air Walk Upgrade Crouch Upgrade Doppelganger Upgrade Hammer Kick Upgrade High Kick Upgrade Iron Physique Upgrade Knee Kick Upgrade Low Kick Upgrade Nen Shot Upgrade Sand Splash Upgrade Seismic Crash Upgrade Tornado Kick Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|