Shadow Dancer's signature assassination skill. Optimized for back attacks, this skill keeps your target from turning to face you when you attack it from behind or Hold it. Also if the first attack hits from behind, the Back Attack effect lasts until the end of the skill. Additionally changes the effects of Basic Attack, Shining Cut, Eraser, and Ankle Cut, and increases Critical Atk.
- Shining Cut: Fixes Movement Speed. Enables an additional attack with an additional key input. When Shining Cut is used from behind an enemy, the enemy turns to face you.
- Eraser: Changes the finishing attack display and enables you to kick enemies that are immune to Grab.
- Ankle Cut: Turns the skill's target backward.
- Characteristics of Shadow Dancer Basic Attacks: 3rd attack turns their targets backward.
- SP per level: 20
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
- Critical Atk.: +20%
- Automatically obtained upon becoming a Shadow Dancer, and cannot be reset to 0.
|Shadow Dancer TP Skills|
|Abyss Drop Upgrade Assassination Upgrade Blade Cyclone Upgrade Covert Operation Upgrade Final Destruction Upgrade Heart Thrust Upgrade Hold Up Upgrade Neck Divider Upgrade Shadow Dancing Upgrade|
|Active:||Ankle Cut (Thief) Bone Shield Curse Spear Dark Soul Diving Arrow Eraser Flame Cut Flying Squirrel Kunai Throw Rising Cut (Thief) Shadow Cut Shining Cut Slicer Transformation: Molting|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Thief Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|