|Alternate Names:||Korean: 그림자 유도분신|
Summons a shadow image that taunts enemies while she hides from their detection.
This image's HP is in proportion to your HP at the time you cast this skill.
Attacking cancels Hiding mode. Critical Chances significantly increase during Hiding mode.
Learning Veiled Attack enables you to use Shadow Decoy in the middle of another skill and makes all attacks inflict Back Attack damage during hiding mode.
[ Veiled Attack Effect ]
- Shadow Decoy can be used in the middle of other skills.
- Back attacks always hit while you're hiding.
- SP per level: 20
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
- Casting Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 10 sec.
- MP -2.0% Cooldown -1.0% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- MP Consumption: 150
- Decoy HP: 100% Character HP
- Decoy Taunting Range: 300 px
- Decoy Duration: 8 sec.
- Hiding Duration: 8 sec.
- Hiding Physical Critical Chance: 100%
- Your first attack while stealthed will reveal you and have an increased Physical Critical Chance
- The attack has to hit an enemy before it can reveal you. If you miss an attack you will remain stealthed.
- 던전앤파이터 API Docs Link: 그림자 유도분신
|Active:||Ankle Cut (Thief) Bone Shield Curse Spear Dark Soul Diving Arrow Eraser Flame Cut Flying Squirrel Kunai Throw Rising Cut (Thief) Shadow Cut Shining Cut Slicer Transformation: Molting|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Thief Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|