|Awakening Active Skill|
Throws small, sharp ice rings at enemies. These rings attack enemies in the order of Boss, Champion, and Normal monsters, with Boss monsters first. They circle around their targets, attacking them a set number of times, and return to you to combine into a big ice ring. This big ice ring flies over to the highest priority target and attacks it multiple times as it explodes.
Creates the following additional effects at different skill levels.
- Level 3: Ice ring count +2
- Level 6: The big ice ring pulls enemies as it's created.
- Level 9: Decreases the big ice ring's multi-hit intervals and increases max multi-hit count.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 30
- Max Level: 40
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 145 sec.
- This skill consumes 5 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -4.0% Cooldown -2.0% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Small Ice Ring Count: 5
- (if Level ≥ 3): Small Ice Ring Count: 7
- Big Ice Ring Multi-hit Intervals: 0.08 sec.
- (if Level ≥ 9): Big Ice Ring Multi-hit Intervals: 0.05 sec.
- Big Ice Ring Multi-hit Count (Before Thrown): 12
- (if Level ≥ 9): Big Ice Ring Multi-hit Count (Before Thrown): 14
- Big Ice Ring Multi-hit Count (After Thrown): 8
- (if Level ≥ 9): Big Ice Ring Multi-hit Count (After Thrown): 10
- Water Element Attribute
- The level of this skill scales with the current level of the character.
- The Glacial Master is invincible throughout the entire duration of the skill.
- This skill consists of 3 parts:
- Stage 1: The Hell Freezer releases small ice rings that home in on nearby targets that deals minimal constant damage for 5 seconds. These ice rings each attack at most 10 times.
- Stage 2: The Hell Freezer retracts the small ice rings to create a large ice ring that has a vacuum effect that pulls in nearby enemies dealing moderate constant damage for 3 seconds.
- Stage 3: The Hell Freezer then throws the large ice ring colliding with the first enemy hit dealing massive damage to all enemies within the explosion range.
- If skill is used when no monsters are in the visible range, the small ice rings will be removed promptly after being sent out.
- The large ice ring throw can be cancelled if the Hell Freezer is stunned, frozen, immobilized etc. as well as trigger Immortality, when the small ice rings come back together.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Small Ice Ring Atk.||Big Ice Ring|
|Multi-hit Atk.||Explosion Atk.|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Glacial Master TP Skills|
|Blizzard Storm Upgrade Broken Arrow Upgrade Grand Shatter Upgrade Ice Crash Upgrade Ice Hammer Upgrade Ice Lance Upgrade Ice Trap Upgrade Windmill Spear Upgrade|
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|