Gizel is the Kartel's scientist mastermind behind all of their advance technology and genetic experiments. He faces off against dungeon fighters in a giant mech originally designed by Melvin Richter.
- Charges forward in super armor and knocks down any players in his way.
- Swings a giant chainsaw that deals mild damage.
- Fires a salvo of missiles that lock onto random players. Missiles leave the ground on fire and will cause burning to players that move in them.
- Summons a mechanic to repair him.
- Summons a GX-5 Sparky Gamma and GX-8 Beta to support him.
- Gizel will begin the fight doing his basic chainsaw attack and sometimes charging at players.
- When you see him getting ready to charge move up for down the y-axis to avoid it.
- Gammas are deadly if you don't deal with them before splitting apart, especially if there are multiple ones on the map. Each one can cause massive hitstun to players when opened up.
- Betas will increase Gizel's defense dramatically and weaken all your attacks on Gizel, so take them out as quickly as possible. *When he begins his missile salvo try to move to his backside and be ready to dodge like crazy. When soloing the missiles will usually lock onto the single player.
- Use ground attacks to destroy the mechanical rats or dodge them to avoid getting electrocuted. The electrocution damage is significant when getting hit with his missile salvo
- When you see Gizel begin to summon time robots, have your party spread out to destroy them. Even if one remains when time is up Gizel will still be brought back to full health.
- A debuff skill is helpful when he Gizel gains the speed and evasion buff.
- Stunlocking this boss is very effective when you have a party and he will be unable to pull off any attacks.
- No dungeon found where the monster appears in.
- Dimensional Clock in Final Pursuit (all difficulties)
- Gizel's Power Saw: Overclocked in Final Pursuit (all difficulties)
- Mechanic Gizel's Power Saw in Final Pursuit (all difficulties)
- Transform Armor - Mecha Gizel in Final Pursuit (all difficulties)
- Transform Greaves - Mecha Gizel in Final Pursuit (all difficulties)