Chinese: 合金战士 (lit. Alloy Warrior)
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Auto Gun|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Status Effect?||None|
Chinese: 钢铁之心 (lit. Heart of Steel)
|Alternate Names||Ex Machina|
Chinese: 超能终結者 (lit. Super Terminator)
|Alternate Names||Neo: Assault|
Korean: 진(眞) 어썰트 (Jin Eosseolteu)
Chinese: 极诣·刃影 (Chóng xiāo·héjīn zhànshì)
The Blitz is a Male Gunner abducted by Dr. Gizel and augmented with cybernetic enhancements. Revived from near death as a cyborg soldier and pushing his body outside human limits, the Assault engages the enemy with tactical weaponry and machines at his disposal.
- At level 50, the Blitz awakens as an Infiltrator. At level 75, the Infiltrator awakens as an Armada and at level 100, the Armada will awaken as a Neo: Blitz.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a glowing blue chest light on his right chest area.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is the Blitz fading to black as holographic green energy surges around his chest.
- His Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is the Neo: Blitz pressing his chest, creating two large guns around his arms and makes a dynamic pose with them.
- 1 Becoming a Blitz
- 2 Awakening as an Infiltrator
- 3 Awakening as an Armada
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Blitz
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Becoming a Blitz
The Male Gunner must choose the Blitz advancement upon character creation.
Alternatively, if the player is still in it's base class:
The Male Gunner must click the Advance button on the skill window.
Awakening as an Infiltrator
The Blitz must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Blitz must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Lady Kiri in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 10 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as an Armada
The Infiltrator must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Blitz
The Armada must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Blitz TP Skills
Blitz Awakening Skills
Blitz 2nd Awakening Skills
Blitz Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Gunner Skills
Male Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Male Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- The Blitz's theme and motif are based on the concept of creating augmented Super Soldiers, which are often depicted as Cyborgs in popular military science fiction media.
- The Neo: Blitz's design is greatly similar in appearance to Marvel's Iron Man.
- Ironically, his Type C costume for The Neo: Awakened Ones Package resembles the armor's red and gold color scheme.
- In military terms, an Assault is to carry out a raid or attack upon a certain target.
- Similarly, the Global title Blitz is an abridged term for Blitzkrieg, which refers to a sudden all out attack which fits the class's overall theme.
- An Ex Machina is derived from the term Deus Ex Machina, a term commonly referring to a situation being suddenly and quickly resolved in an unlikely manner. It's latin definition meaning "god out of the machine" could very well reference the Gunner's ascension into a cyborg.
- The term could possibly be an homage to the Deus Ex game series which focuses on augmented humans and cyborgs.
- The Chinese title for Intruder, meaning either Super Terminator or "Super-Finish" (depending on translations) may also be a reference to the Terminator franchise.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|