Female Nen Master
|Alternate Names||Nen Master|
Japanese: ネンマスター (Nen Masutā, lit. Nen Master)
|Base Job||Female Fighter|
|Specialized Weapon||Knuckle, Tonfa|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
Magic Skills: Percent Damage
Physical Skills: None
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Inflict Element?||Light Element|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Shock (Status) |
|Alternate Names||Blazing Flower|
Japanese: 百花繚乱 (Hyakkaryōran)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 염제 폐월수화|
Neo: Nen Master
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진 (眞) 넨마스터 (Jin Nen Maseuteo)|
|“||My body and soul are one with nature... allowing Nen power to flow through me.||”|
The Nen Master is a Fighter who follows the teachings of Nen. She can throw Nen powder to attack from a distance, utilize Nen Guard to build a protective shield around herself, and can also harness her strong inner spirit to heal her teammates. Some other recognizable skills include Doppelganger Blast, where the Nen Master creates explosive clones, and Energy Shield, a powerful burst of Nen that damages enemies.
- At level 50, the Nen Master awakens as the Blazing Flower. At level 75, the Blazing Flower awakens as the Nen Empress.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a golden aura.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a pulsating white aura around both of her hands.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect are blue and yellow energy dragons swirling around her.
Becoming a Nen Master
The Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Blazing Flower
I am always in awe of those of you who feel the power of Nen within.
Being a Nen Master is nothing short of remarkable. But you yourself know that your true power has yet to be unleashed. If you allow Nen to flow freely through your body, surrendering your corporeal connection to the world of mankind, you may be able to Awaken into a Blazing Flower.
Let your Nen loose. Let it seep into your muscles and your mind. You may not quite understand this quite yet, but I know that one day you will achieve such power that with every step you take the pure petals of Nen shall alight from the ground and swirl around you.
This blossom will be your awakening as a Blazing Flower.
The Nen Master must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Nen Empress
Look at it, and praise it.
The beauty that bloomed after enduring unimaginable pain.
"What exactly is Nen?"
What is this power that allows you to defeat giants with such a frail body?
If we call this 'Great Power,' then why does it exist and what is it for?
I was flustered by the barrage of questions.
I've heard many stories about humble masters seeking knowledge form a minor,
to the point where I was sick of it, but it's my first time actually being in that situation.
"Maybe the protect something?"
"Does that mean, to protect something, we have the right to wield such great power?"
He answered back aggressively, in such a way that it felt like I was being interrogated.
I actually believed he replied normally, but I just took it that way.
"... I... don't know."
I withdrew myself.
Then turned away from the great warrior that I would be honored to even look at,
although I knew his heart screamed for answers.
I am not sure what happened after that. I don't even know whether he is alive or dead...
I truly wish that he found answers and that he lives in happiness but who can possibly answer his questions.
Even the bright moon that lights the sky cannot help him find the knowledge that he seeks.
Would you like to meet him? He may be difficult to find but easy to distinguish.
If you have the eye that sees the beauty embracing the moon, and if that Emperor is still alive...
The Blazing Flower must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Female Nen Master Skills
Female Nen Master TP Skills
Female Nen Master Awakening Skills
Female Nen Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Nen Master Neo: Awakening Skills
Female Nen Master Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Female Nen Master Trailer] [Female Nen Master English Trailer] [Female Nen Master Gameplay]
- [Nen Empress Trailer] [Nen Empress English Trailer] [Nen Empress Gameplay]
- Some of F.Nen's skills happen to resemble techniques from several different fighting games or anime.
- Nen Shot and the passive Nen Cannon: Street Fighter's Hadoken
- Energy Shield: Chun-Li's Kikoshou.
- Saint Illusion: Benimaru's Phantom Hurricane from King of Fighters.
- Nen Implosion: Shinku Hadoken A trademark Super Arts used by Ryu that takes on a large beam in some Capcom crossover titles resembling the Kamehameha.
- Raging Light Dragon: Dragon of the Darkness Flame used by Hiei from YuYu Hakusho takes influence.
- Psychokinetic Rampage: Athena Asamiya's Psychic Medley 13 from King of Fighters XIII.
- Astral Penetration - Nen Dragons: Might Guy's Night Guy during his fight against Madara.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|