|Prerequisite Skills:||Raging Fury Lv1|
|Alternate Names:||Korean: 프렌지|
Hold down the skill key to enter Thirst mode at the cost of HP every time this skill is charged.
Using Thirst generates a shock wave, which Bleeds enemies on hit.
Thirst significantly improves the effectiveness of Basic attacks and all the Berserker skills, including Mountainous Wheel and Gore Cross.
- SP per level: 30
- Master Level: 10
- Max Level: 20
- Casting Time: 2.4 sec (0.1 sec in Arena )
- Cooldown: 10 seconds (40 seconds in Arena )
- Default HP Loss: -% (3% in Arena )
- HP Loss per Charging Tick: 10% (1% in Arena )
- Duration: - sec. (30 sec. in Arena )
- [Shock Wave by Thirst]
- Bleeding: Absolute Damage Ratio, it is multiplied by your Independent Attack Power before being shown in the game tooltips0.07max-width:200px 100
- Bleeding Duration: 7 sec.
- Bleeding Range: 500px
- Thirst is unable to charge when the Berserker's HP is below 10%, immediately producing the shockwave.
- Very useful for entering Bloody Cross phases.
- Dangerous if used poorly as it results in low health quickly and leaving you wide open to attack without Super Armor (Status).
Note: This table has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Level||Lv Req||Basic/Skill Atk.|
|Berserker TP Skills|
|Blood Snatch Upgrade Blood Sword Upgrade Bloodlust Upgrade Bloody Twister Upgrade Burst Fury Upgrade Derange Upgrade Diehard Upgrade Outrage Break Upgrade Raging Fury Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|