|Affiliation||Order of Priests |
|Location||Hendon Myre |
Magar Rosenbach is a descendant of Milan Rosenbach and Archbishop of the Order of Priests. He appears in the Lemidia Basilica with his Granddaughter Oberith and several members who are descendants of the Holy Five.
"Please watch over these young, fragile things..."
Male. Age 79.
A renowned Crusader and an archbishop of the Priest Order.
He's descended from Milan Rosenbach, one of the Holy Five.
Born into the prestigious Rosenbach Family, he demonstrated an exceptional talent as a child and grew up with high expectations from the Elders of the Order.
At the age of twenty-four, he was named a hero after he marched into a village full of Imposters all by himself, punishing a hundred Imposters and saving hundreds of villagers over ten days.
After that, he quickly rose through the ranks within the Order and eventually became an archbishop.
Twenty years ago, he lost his only son and daughter-in-law in an Imposter attack.
Currently, he's living with his only granddaughter, Oberith Rosenbach.
"Oh, Lord. Listen to my prayer. Please watch over the young and the weak..."
- Magar's prayer 
- Handles the Epic Equipment Shop formerly managed by Grandis Gracia.
- Sells Epic Pots/Weapons/Armor/Accessories in return for Epic Souls.
- Exchanges Demon Challenges for Demon Invitations.
- Converts Demon Eyes into Epic Souls.
- Transcends equipment, allowing untradable equipment to be transferred between the player's account once.
- Seals equipment, allowing unsealed equipment to become sealed and, therefore, tradable again.
- Provides the following Level 105 Equipment Menus via Holy Grail of Contradiction:
- Equipment Transcendence allows untradable equipment to be moved to another character within the same account of the current character.
- Transcended equipment will be sent to the target player through the mail, and must be claimed within the next 60 days.
- Any equipment, including Epic equipment, with some exceptions, may be transcended.
- The following equipment cannot be transcended:
- Anton Raid: Savior's Glory Weapons, Eternal Glory & Avarice Accessories/Special Equipment.
- Luke Raid: Upgraded Level 90 Armor Sets, Savior's Triumph Weapons & Heblon's Monarch Set.
- Beast Dungeon: Bhairava's Heir & Aspect: Trine Sets.
- Tayberrs - Fallen Paradise: Equipment that's purchased by Snowflake Joshua will restrict the recipient character from exchanging through his Alchemy Lab once transcended.
- Fiend War: All Five Super Tayberrs Armor Sets.
- Prey-Isys Raid: Black Sky's Power Weapons, First & Second Dark Power Sets.
- Sirocco the Intangible Raid: Fusion Equipment sets.
- Black Purgatory: Option Modified Level 100 Equipment.
- Ozma of Chaos Raid: Fusion Equipment sets.
- Ispins: Accessory Fusion Equipment.
- The Machine Revolution: Total War/Bakal Raid: Weapon and Armor Fusion Equipment.
- The Archmage's Hall of Dimensions: Special Equipment Fusion.
- Growing Event equipment.
- Engraved or Inherited equipment.
- The following equipment cannot be transcended:
- High Grade Elemental Crystals and Epic Souls of the target item's rarity are necessary for Transcendence.
- Moving specific Level 60 - 95 Epic equipment requires Epic Fragments of that item. Within Seasons 6 & 7, Level 100 - 105 Epic equipment no longer require fragments to transcend.
- Moving Chronicle equipment requires Interdimensional Fragments.
- Moving Level 85-90 Epic equipment requires Refined Terranium.
- Moving Level 95 Epic Equipment requires Pentacles.
- Moving Level 100 Epic Equipment requires 150 Aiolites & 125 Wisdom Crystals.
- Moving Level 105 Mythic Equipment requires 6 Guiding Lights.
- Moving Level 105 Epic Equipment requires 300 Golden Beryls.
- Equipment can be transcended infinitely.
|Time's Guide Stone||100||Untradable||1 Time Crystal|
|Time's Guide Stone Box||1||Bind to Account||1 Epic Soul|
|Time Crystal Box||1||Bind to Account||1 Epic Soul|
|Time's Guide Stone 1 Count Box (Rift Sensor Stone)||1||Untradable||2 Rift Sensor Stone|
|Time's Guide Stone 1 Count Box (Demon Invitation)||1||Untradable||20 Demon Invitation|
|Power Essence 1 Count Box||1||1 Epic Soul|
|Power Essence||1||Bind to Account||1 Epic Soul|
|Rift Response Stone Chest||1||Bind to Account||1 Epic Soul|
|Rift Sensor Stone||1||Untradable||1 Rift Response Stone|
|Epic Soul||1||Bind to Account||5 Demon Eye|
|Demon Invitation||1||Untradable||1 Demon Challenge|
|Shining Challenge Stack Box||1||Untradable||1 Epic Soul|
|Resplendent Invitation Stack Box||1||Untradable||1 Epic Soul|
|Grandis's Sub Equipment Pot||6 Epic Soul|
|Grandis's Magic Stone Pot||1||7 Epic Soul|
|Challenge Stack Box||1 Demon Eye|
|Invitation Stack Box||1 Demon Eye|
|Warlord Necklace||60||Untradable||40 Epic Soul|
|Warlord Ring||60||Untradable||40 Epic Soul|
|Warlord Bracelet||60||Untradable||40 Epic Soul|
|Time Defier Necklace||70||Untradable||46 Epic Soul|
|Time Defier Armlet||70||Untradable||46 Epic Soul|
|Uncommon Soul||1||Bind to Account||5 Common Soul|
|Rare Soul||1||Bind to Account||10 Uncommon Soul|
|Unique Soul||1||Bind to Account||15 Rare Soul|
|Legendary Soul||1||Bind to Account||20 Unique Soul|
- Oberith! Bring some tea for our honored guest! Hmpf, where did he go again?
- The world is always noisy, filled with the voices of those who like to talk loudly. To hear His voice, you must learn to be quiet.
- Anyone who listens for God's voice can be a Priest.
- Anyone who listens for God's voice can be a Priest. But Brother/Sister, you must only use your sacred power to help others. He didn't lend you His authority, so you can wield it like a child would a sharpened blade.
- (Both Male & Female Crusader): Have you heard of the name, Milan Rosenbach? He was one of the Holy Five, and he assisted Saint Michael during the Black Crusade. All four Archpriests currently in office descended from the Holy Five, and my being appointed as Archbishop also had to do with my family. Of course, sometimes the name Rosenbach weighs heavily on my shoulders, but I believe that this is a mission God has given me.
- (Monk Only): Have you met Teida? He's a good guy, even if he's a little bit speechless or acting. He is also a stronger ally than anyone else when fighting evil. Although it seems to be a little bit of a conflict with Oberith because of his mercy-free personality when punishing evil, hehe.
- (Exorcist Only): You're young and already have developed an impressive amount of spiritual power. Are you from Suju? If you're not busy, you should talk to Shinjang. He'd be excited to meet someone from his homeland.
- (Avenger Only): Welcome back from the path of evil, Brother. I'm always grateful for your noble sacrifice, but please remember, revenge doesn't solve everything.
- (Shaman Only): I haven't seen a Shaman like you for a long time. Hah hah, don't be nervous. We may serve different gods, but we're in the same order, and I appreciate your contribution. Now, how'd you like to have a cup of tea before you leave?
- (Inquisitor Only): Where are you going? That axe on your back looks pretty heavy. I understand you can't wait to mete out holy punishments, buy why don't you calm down for a second and pray before you leave, Commandments Judge?
- (Mistress Only): Your stigmas... I can't even fathom for how many people's sins you've atoned. I just hope that their sins don't weigh too heavily on your shoulders, young Mistress.
- (Lightbringer Only): Oh, you've chosen the shield of light to carry out His will with it. By the way, there's something peculiar about your sacred power. Hah hah. I won't ask any more questions. I know there are many people outside the Order who hear His voice, like you.
Request Chat (Post-Pandemonium War)
- Any new information about the Imposters comes here more quickly than anywhere else, thanks to our churches and followers scattered across Arad. And recently, we've been swamped with reports of sightings of some evil energy.
- He may not answer all our prayers, but He always listens to all our voices. Anyone who prays to Him every day would know. But since that storm showed up, I feel as if my morning prayers can't reach Him. I wonder if this is an oracle or warning for us, His children.
- Magar's first name is of Armenian origin meaning Lucky.
- The surname Rosenbach dates back to German origins given to an individual who had lived beside roses by a stream.
- He would first make his appearance during the Male Priest's cinematic intro, Avenger's trailer and later Female Priest's Inquisitor cinematic, he was only referred to by his title up until Post-Pandemonium War updates.
- DFOG NPC Book