|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|Priest Order - Lemidia Basilica
Hendon Myre - Lemidia Basilica
West Coast Alliance Camp
信丈 Sinjang, "Sin-jang"
信奘 Xìnzàng, "Xin-zhuang"
信丈 Shinjou, "Sin-jou"
Shinjang (Korean: 신장 Sinjang), also known as Sin-jang, is an Exorcist prodigy and Archpriest of the Priest Order main branch Lemidia Basilica. He is a descendant of the Holy Five member Sinya and a leading member of the Suju Exorcists from the Suju Parish.
Although initially a character who was only mentioned in story backgrounds, Shinjang makes his debut in a micro-patch following the Pandemonium War, appearing briefly in Kulundal before taking residence in Lemidia Basilica. Following the events of the Dimensional Storm, Shinjang acts as an envoy of Suju and an escort to Queen Shonan Aska, participating in the campaigns against the Grim Seekers and the Black Order.
"I'd be too busy again today to play with the Red Phoenix."
Male. Age 18.
A talented Exorcist who became the Archpriest of Suju at a young age.
One of the Four Archpriests, and a descendant of Sinya of the Holy Five.
Born with a tremendous amount of spiritual power, he excels at detecting Imposters.
He's usually cheerful and magnanimous.
He carries a giant rosary as if it weighs nothing, and is never seen without his shikigami Red Phoenix.
"Oh, this town looks serious. I guess I won't have time to play with Red Phoenix today."
—— Shinjang 
Banya (Midnight's Darkness)
- Although Shinjang wasn't too fond of Banya during his time with the Suju Parish, the two Exorcists had developed a somewhat, competitive rivarly since the former Order member is able to match Shinjang in terms of overall powers. Even after becoming an Imposter and joined the Cult of Darkness, Shinjang does not seem to hold any form of malice against Banya despite of his transgressions.
- Sirocco the Intangible Raid:
- Manages the Raid Shop.
- Can form a party. (Normal/Hard/Guide/Squad)
- Handles the Lemidia Basilica: The Altar of Purification. (Pre-Ozma Raid Scenario)
- In foreign versions, his name is Sin-Jang, addressed as (信丈) in the Korean Version and (信奘) in the Chinese Version. 信 meaning "trust/faith" and 奘 meaning "big/strong".
- DFOG NPC Book