Sin Sayer redirects here. For the first awakening passive ability, see Sin Sayer (Skill).
Korean: 미스트리스 (Miseuteuliseu)
|Base Job||Female Priest|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Slow (Status) |
Korean: 신세이어 (Sinseieo)
Korean: 리디머 (Lidimeo)
Korean: 진(眞) 미스트리스
|“||Lord, I will take away the sins of the world.||”|
A priestess prayed to God to forgive the sins of man. She begged him to let her carry the others' sin for them. When her prayer was answered, she received stigmata, the symbol of her new power that God gave her, so she could draw demons out of Hell and punish them in His name.
Her stigmata resembled the Seven Deadly Sins. Sinners called it God's curse and avoided her at all costs. Whenever she went, demons that hid among men couldn't help but reveal their true forms. These demons were ripped into pieces by her hands and sent back to the bottomless pit where they belonged.
People called this method of revealing demons the Mistress phenomenon, which coined her name, the Mistress.
Rumor has it that the Mistress was one of the girls who were forever marked by the Black Order before they were saved by Remidia Kathedra. There was a heated debate among the leaders of Remidia over the treatment of these girls, but in the end, it was decided that the victims should not be punished for what was done unto them, and that there shouldn't be any more discussion or questions as to their marks, which were believed to symbolize Original Sin.
The Mistress stopped wondering about her marks a long time ago. Since she received her stigmata, she's felt that whatever those evil marks have done to her mind and body were balanced out by God's brand.
Her legs have grown heavy from years of wandering, but her eyes remain sharp, showing her where she must go.
Demons tempt men to sin. The Mistress harvests their sins. There might not be an end to her pilgrimage but she doesn't care.
- At level 50, the Mistress awakens as a Sin Sayer. At level 75, the Sin Sayer awakens as a Redeemer.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a dark aura that envelopes her body but is suppressed when she clenches her hands together.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is that she gathers dark aura in her hand to form First Prana: Forbidden Fruit and eats it.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is where she prays with a dark aura that manifests into wings enveloping her before disappearing.
- 1 Becoming a Mistress
- 2 Awakening as a Sin Sayer
- 3 Awakening as a Redeemer
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Mistress
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 New Skills
- 7 Original Class Skills
- 8 Media Content
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
Becoming a Mistress
The Female Priest must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Sin Sayer
Dear God, forgive them for their sins.
Show them your grace. Wash them completely clean of their evil.
Find sincerity in their hearts.
Teach those fools your wisdom.
Dear God, reside in my heart and purify my soul.
You're my salvation, you're my only god.
My heart sings for you.
My lips worship you.
My mouth is filled with your praise.
My Lord, reside in my heart and purify my soul.
Purge me and cleanse away all that is evil.
Heal them with your power of salvation.
- A priestess's prayer -
The news of a priestess who has become the personification of Original Sin struck terror into those who had done things that they shouldn't have. She was as terrifying as the devil himself, but her wrath was never directed at the weak and innocent. A lot of people believed Doomsday had finally arrived and she was the judge. They called her the Sin Sayer.
The Mistress must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Mistress must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Grandis in Lemidia Basilica.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 10 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Redeemer
When was the last time anyone saw God?
Everyone praises Him, but none of them has seen or heard him.
God isn't always with us. Those who say he is only think he is.
But at least His light is always with us, illuminating our path.
- From an old, tattered bible -
There was a priestess who devoted herself to carrying the sins of others.
She wanted to help them get close to God,
even if she strays far away from Him in the process.
One day, she had a mysterious dream. It was incredibly vivid,
and she woke up with heartache from the intensity of it.
She was in a beautiful place that looked familiar to her,
even though she'd never been there before.
And there she met someone surrounded by blinding light.
"Child, do you understand the meaning of the sins you've harvested?"
His question was imprinted on her mind like letters burned into paper.
Then, a radiant orb materialized before her eyes as if by magic.
She knew what it was. It had many names— the Original Sin, the apple, prana, just to name a few.
It was the forbidden fruit that gave birth to all sins that mankind had ever committed.
It was darkness that contrasted the bright holiness of the man who stood in front of her.
"Yes, My Lord, now I do."
Man is His creation, and the purer they are, the closer they become to their creator.
Having remembered the memories of the Paradise,
the home of man before he committed Original Sin,
the priestess forgives sinners and guides them to where they belong.
The Sin Sayer must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Mistress
Don’t be sad, child.
The sin you have reaped will pierce and sprout through your tender skin
The last fragment of sin that crawls out will be the cover for the impure grounds.
You merely fly and tell me.
Then the seven original sins will be forgiven and you shall be granted rest.
So do not be afraid of reaping sins.
The first sin, the prideful bat’s wings will sprout on your right shoulder
The arrogant flapping will be crushed by the wheels of the chariot led by the angels.
The second sin, the avaricious raven’s feathers sprout on your left shoulder
They shall be plunged into a pot of boiling oil.
The third sin, the jealous snake’s mouth on your right back
Will be bathed with freezing water.
The fourth sin, an undiscerning wrath is like a ravenous wolf
When it reaches me by your wings it shall be torn apart where it stands.
The fifth sin, the lustful scorpion’s tail will be burnt by fire and sulfur,
The sixth sin, the one who has the gluttonous molar shall not die and forever swallow flies and rats
The seventh sin, the slothful donkey’s soul will forever tumble in the pit of the snake.
You who embrace the origin of all sins are the pain of the world and my scar.
Do not be afraid.
Your ruined wings at the end of the pain and perseverance shall be more noble and beautiful than those of any angel.
And then all will look upon you, a being most pure and true.
The proud will kneel
The greedy and jealous will bow
The lustful and slothful shall not be able to look into your eyes.
Your existence is the fear and punishment of sins.
The black wings covering the skies shall be the rest for the world.
The Redeemer must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Sin Sayer (Skill): reduced to 30SP
- First Prana: Forbidden Fruit: reduced to 45SP
- Last Genesis: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Flowers of Purification.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Mistress TP Skills
Mistress Awakening Skills
Mistress 2nd Awakening Skills
Mistress Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Priest Skills
Female Priest TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- The Mistress' theme happens to share parallels with her Avenger counterpart in which both characters are based on Christian demonology, and was also cursed by Ozma to some extent due to having the Blood Curse in her backstory.
- Her demonic transformation motif is also similar to Devilman Lady.
- The word Conviction in her Awakened Ones the Second Weapon Avatar could be another way of saying Judgment.
- Because of Lucille Redmayne's hostility towards Imposters, The Mistress cannot build rapport with her.
- The tattoos on her back and shoulders are themed after Shanoa, the main protagonist from Castlevania: Order of Eccelsia who fights with magic symbols called "Glyphs".
- There is a Level 90 Plate Armor set upgraded from Luke Raid that shares the same name as her First Awakening skill.
- A Sin Sayer could refer to Judas Iscariot, a former disciple and Apostle known for his betrayal.
- A Redeemer is derived from redemption in Christianity that's used to refer both to deliverance from sin and to freedom from captivity which could be portrayed in her Neo: Awakening artwork.
- The Seven deadly sins plays a major role in some of her skills.
- Lust Hand - Lust, through it does functions similarly to the Homunculus' abilities from Full Metal Alchemist on how she can extend her fingers.
- Pride Axel - Pride
- Slothful Body - Sloth
- Lurking Greed - Greed
- Scud the Wrathful Demon - Wrath
- Expel Gluttony - Gluttony, functioning like the Homunculus' transformation. (Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood)
- Envious Kiss - Envy
- Seven Sins of Corruption - Go Nagai's Devilman Lady.
- First Prana: Forbidden Fruit - references the biblical narrative, Garden of Eden which God commands mankind not to eat. the first humans, Adam & Eve would be exiled after eating from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil and Prana is a Sanskrit word for life force.
- Wings of Sabbath - The word Sabbath dates back to Hebrew and later Latin origins sabbatum meaning To rest.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|