Blue Guardian Vetala
|Blue Guardian Vetala|
|Age||759 years old (Looks like she's in her early 20s)|
|Race||Dragon (Assumes the form of a human)|
|Occupation||Sub Class Instructor; Equipment Merchant|
Blue Guardian Vetala is an Equipment Merchant located in Silver Crown alongside Morgan within Mirror Arad. She and Captain Luther were a part of Bakal, the King of Dragons' army that was sent to take over the lower world. Most of the Dragon Army was slaughtered but she and Captain Luther had both managed to survive and used their shapeshifting powers to disguise themselves in order to peacefully live among the humans. When the Metastasis destroyed the Fairy Pentacle of Myre, restoring it was next to impossible without having to set up a new one. Vetala saw that it was her duty to set up a new pentacle and guard it in order to prevent it from breaking again. She now spends most of her time maintaining the pentacle and helping new adventurers.
- Quest Giver.
- One Who Seals the Nightmare
- The Crystal Forest on Fire
- Unhealthy Spirits
- Sparkling Forest Glassfey
- To Save the Spirits of Light
- Murky Glassfey
- Darklex, the King of Darkness
- What Darklex Knows
- Abandoned Prison of the Empire
- Faris, the Sewer Princess
- For the Fairy World
- Rescue Thelma
- New Power
- The Advancement?
- Class Adv: _(Subclass Name)_ (old)
- Congratulations on your Advancement! (old)
- Class Advancement (old)
- Time to Advance
- Forgotten Forest
- [Dimensional Seal] The Forgotten Forest
- To Underfoot
- To Save Philius
- The Mirror Shows My Back
- Frost Cave
- Slote Power Plant Escape
- "I welcome you to Silver Crown."
- "I am feeling a strong transition of power."
- "I am the Dragon Patron of this Pentacle."
- Welcome to Silver Crown. Here you can rest your tired mind in between your adventures.
- I'm Vetala the Guardian of Blue. I'm one of the guardians that manage the pentacle. The color blue symbolizes the duty I'm given: guide Dungeon Fighters in the right direction and help them remain pure, like the clear blue color of the sky.
- A wind of violence and bloodbath is blowing to Arad. In the opposite direction, a warm, gentle breeze blows, soothing our terrified minds with motherly love.
- "What do you want to talk about?"
- "Is it fate that we'd meet again?"
- "You've got a lot of injury...would you like to talk to me about it?"
- "Please be careful."
- "I'll wait here."
- "I want to take a sincere look at the Pentacle."