Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
Chinese: 小魔女 (lit. Little Witch)
|Base Job||Female Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Fixed
|Inflict Element?||Shadow Element|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Bleeding (Status), Bind (Status) |
|Alternate Names||Black Maiden|
Korean: 블랙 메이든
Chinese: 暗黑少女 (lit. Black Maiden)
Chinese: 冥月女神 (lit. Obscure Moon Goddess)
Korean: 진(眞) 인챈트리스
The Forest of Dolls.
It's the dark forest in Bronx, and it's known as one of the most dangerous areas in Pandemonium.
Unlike the fairly natural forests in Central Park, this one is created by magic, with trees that are more like deadly magic traps than benign vegetation.
The witches living in the center of this forest don't stop curious explorers from entering their forest. Instead, they watch as those uninvited guests drive themselves to ruin.
This forest is difficult to find, and the thick purple haze that rolls out of its entrance encroaches upon those who set foot in the forest.
The deeper they go, the more confused they become, and eventually they forget everything, including themselves. Even if they manage to escape, they would die from all the curses that they have drawn to themselves while in the forest.
Once, a group of oddballs visited this forest, wanting to see the rumored walking dolls and their witch guardians with their own eyes.
None of them survived or saw what they came for. Now their rueful spirits haunt the forest as one of many curses in there, blocking the path into the forbidden land.
Even innocent children are not safe from the terror of this forest, but a handful of people have managed to visit the black mansion in its center.
No one knows what it takes for one to be invited into that house. Rumor has it that one guest entered it as a dying man and came out as healthy as a newborn.
Is your life suffocating you like poison in the air? Then, go to the Forest of Dolls as your last resort.
Perhaps those capricious Enchantresses take a shine on you.
The Enchantress is a Mage specialized in dubious and occult witchcraft to support her allies or to fight her enemies. Her level of support is on par with the Crusaders of the Priest classes, but with the special feature of giving a stronger buff to a favoured party member of her choosing while also combating enemies with the use of black magic and her animated doll, Madd, beside her.
- At level 50, the Enchantress awakens as a Black Maiden then at level 75, the Black Maiden awakens as a Hekate.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect has her hugging a rabbit doll.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is when she hugs the doll, the black thorns spring up.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is the Enchantress and Happy the rabbit doll twirls and does a pose together as black thorns and roses spring around them before the Enchantress returns to hugging the doll.
- 1 Becoming an Enchantress
- 2 Awakening as a Black Maiden
- 3 Awakening as a Hekate
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Enchantress
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 New Skills
- 7 Original Class Skills
- 8 Media Content
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
Becoming an Enchantress
The Mage must first reach level 15.
- Complete the quest Fighting to Protect the Forest from the Grand Flores Epic Quest line.
Awakening as a Black Maiden
Are you in pain? You don't look well.
I'm sorry. I did everything I could, but I wasn't fast enough.
What do we do? If I don't do something soon, you'll leave me forever.
I don't want that. You don't, either, do you?
So... I was thinking... I've got a plan. Want to hear it?
Yes—I knew you'd want to hear it!
You see, I came up with this plan that...
You could be my doll! Voila! What do you think? Awesome, isn't it?
What's wrong? You have a strange look on your face. Don't you like my idea?
Come on, I'll make you look cute and lovely. You'll never have to worry about leaving me.
Happy, aren't you? Yes! I knew you'd like it!
We can be partners forever. I just know it!
So, stop worrying and try to get some sleep.
You're going to die now, but don't be afraid. I'll wake you up.
Just dream of me!
The Enchantress must first reach level 50.
- Complete the quest Unending Foreboding from the North Myre Epic Quest line.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Enchantress must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in the West Coast Mage Guild.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Hekate
Some people don't even try to hide their disgust when they hear this word.
Because hatred is a natural response from people toward things that they don’t understand,
commanders of the power of curses like me have to have kept a low profile throughout the history of mankind.
It's funny, though.
In a sense, curses are the same as prayers to God
because they all convey people's wishes and desires to a higher power.
Is it wrong to want something?
Is only faith in God right?
What's good and what's bad? And who decides what they are?
So far, no one was able to answer that question for me.
I doubt anyone can.
I'll walk a path that's different from those delusional idiots, completely blinded by their faith in God.
My power purely comes from my own mind and mana.
I'll look everything in the world in the eye, and wield my power as I wish.
I'll decide whether or not
I want to be good or bad when the time comes.
- Hekate's Monologue
The Black Maiden must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Enchantress
No need to hurry.
It’s only the opening act…
For the ones invited to the forest of dolls many a puppet show still remains.
Little by little, like the growing rose vines, prepare for a splendid and epic narrative.
As fatal as the rose's thorns, but not so hasty like growing vines.
A narrative that will slowly encroach them without them realizing…
The stage does not need to move.
The audiences are the ones who will visit.
There are countless dolls who want my attention, and countless audiences who await for a climatic finale.
I am just the conductor, the ones looking forward to the conclusion are the invited.
The dolls dance and capture the audiences’ eyes.
Their screams and noise bring me thrills.
Fufu… not too long now.
The grand finale of the climatic final act…
The story quickly, rapidly heads to its conclusion.
The story may sound dark to some,
And ecstatic to others.
No reason to be disappointed by the empty sensation after the final act.
The main character of the next show will be you…
The Hekate must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Petite Diablo: reduced to 30SP
- A Rose in the Dark: reduced to 45SP
- Forest of Dolls: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Marionette.
With Scroll of Enlightenment learns the skill Clues to Awakening and can reinforce either Marionette or Forest of Dolls.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Enchantress TP Skills
Enchantress Awakening Skills
Enchantress 2nd Awakening Skills
Enchantress Neo: Awakening Skills
Enchantress Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Mage Skills
Female Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Enchantress Intro Cinematic]
- [Enchantress Advancement Trailer]
- [Black Maiden Advancement Trailer]
- [Hekate Advancement Trailer]
- Ironically, the Enchantress' theme follows the traditional example of a witch more so than her alchemist counterpart. She is also inspired by Puppetry that involves her dolls Madd & Happy.
- Despite various texts describing the Enchantress as a witch, she is not a member of the Witch subclass.
- Each of her Awakening costumes take influence from Gothic Lolita fashion.
- The Enchantress is the second Female Mage subclass who's second awakening title is named after a goddess.
- In the Hekate's artwork background, there are several monsters in the form of dolls, including Ppangtony.
- Madd's design somewhat bares a striking resemblance to Monokuma from Danganronpa.
- Big Mouth Werry, who is often associated with Female Mage in terms of weapons, doesn't appear as one for the Enchantress' Weapon Avatar.
- An Enchantress refers to a woman who uses magic and sorcery to beguile or to enchant her victims.
- Hekate is a reference to the Greek goddess of the same name who was largely associated with magic and witchcraft.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|