Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
Japanese: スピッドファイアー (supiddofaiā, lit. Spitfire)
Chinese: 弹药专家 (lit. Projectile Expert)
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Musket, Bowgun|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical*(Can convert his skills into magical damage via Booster Bullet). |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Freeze (Status), Burn (Status), Shock (Status) |
Japanese: ジェネラル (jineraru, lit. General)
Chinese: 大将军 (lit. Great General)
Chinese: 戰場統治者 (lit. Battlefield Ruler)
|Alternate Names||No information|
|“||Do you see this in my hands? The bullet that went through your body... I will allow you to feel the pain throughout your entire body.||”|
The Spitfires specialize in creating and using bullets. To them, their guns are their lives, and their bullets are their bread and butter. To them, their bullets are more important than any other technology in the world. That is why they carry an extra cartridge belt around their waist, unlike the Rangers and Launchers.
Unlike the other Gunners, they use special bullets that they create on their own. These can instantly freeze or burn enemies. They can also skewer multiple enemies through the heart and stop oncoming enemies in their tracks. Spitfires will never stop researching for new bullets.
The Spitfire is a Gunner with a penchant for harnessing magic. He specializes in infusing elemental power into projectiles and explosives to maximize damage over large areas.
- At level 50, the Spitfire awakens as a General. At level 75, the General awakens as the Marshal.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a gun magazine behind his waist.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a badge on his chest.
- His Neo Awakening cosmetic effect has the Spitfire crouch down to a computer as three targets align above him .
- 1 Becoming a Spitfire
- 2 Awakening as a General
- 3 Awakening as a Marshal
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Spitfire
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 Skills
- 7 Original Class Skills
- 8 Media Content
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
Becoming a Spitfire
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
- Talk to Blacksmith Linus in Elvenguard.
- Clear Full Moon Thunderland.
Awakening as a General
Hundreds of years have passed since his destruction, yet still it is a name that remains etched in the hearts of all Empyreans.
During the 500 years that Bakal ruled over and terrorized Empyrean, much Empyrean blood was spilt as they fought for freedom. Many still speak about it as if all their blood and hatred took physical form and became an entity.
With no explanation, major figures in Bakal's organization and those secretly cooperating with him started getting murdered. Next to their cold corpses laid a single black rose… The people of Empyrean started to believe that what they had been praying for, for hundreds of years now, was finally coming true.
Those behind the black roses were none other than Irene, the High Priestess in Empyrean, and Flo, the first Spitfire. Together they formed a special force composed of fast and quick hiding women from the Lawless District, who called themselves the “Black Roses”.
Following the Machine Revolution and once the Imperial Capital was rebuilt, Irene was appointed as the High Priestess of Empyrean, the first in more than 500 years. It was she who appointed Flo as Imperial General, and the Black Roses officially became recognized as a military force in the Imperial Capital.
Still, the activities of the Black Roses remained secret and mysterious. The only thing known is that after Flo, there was a tradition of appointing Spitfires as generals. Recently, the general of the Black Roses went missing, and in response, a message was sent from Empyrean to the continent stating they are in search of an experienced Spitfire who will lead the Black Roses into the new era.
The Spitfire must first reach level 50.
- Complete the quest Unending Foreboding from the North Myre Epic Quest line.
Awakening as a Marshal
I ask myself, have I commanded well so far?
Have my orders not hurt too many soldiers, and at least have saved enough civilians?"
If there’s anyone who answers ‘yes’ to this question, then he’s not fit to be a Marshal.
A Marshal must be honest. One who deceives himself should not be put in charge of a unit.
If such a one commands a unit, then he is no different from a murderer.
One who deceives himself cannot see the battlefield properly, as a stone in his heart will blind his eyes.
This stone does not only stay in the Marshal’s heart, it will not only shatter and crush his own unit,
but also his whole country. Thus, to be a good Marshal, one must get rid of this stone first.
That way, one would clear his own vision so that he would be able to read the flow of allies and enemies.
The flow is just like water. Changing the direction of a stream is easy, but stopping the flow of a torrent is difficult.
Changing the flow to my advantage before arriving to the battlefield is first, changing it after arrival is second.
Getting swept or forcefully going against the flow after failing to change the flow is worse than avoiding the battle.
There’s a reason for speaking of all these basics. Marshals nowadays are busy with time and
achievements that they do not consider about what they really must do.
They often get swept away by the enemy’s flow after coming up with makeshift solutions
for upcoming problems.
The role of a Marshal is very important like this. Do you wish to truly utilize your unit?
Then always devote to the basics, become exemplary to your soldiers,
and don’t take your training lightly. Instead of raising your head toward medals,
know to look through your decisions three times with modesty.
Looking through them before acting is first, looking through them while acting is second,
and looking through them after winning is third and last.
A Marshal who does not look though three times does not deserve his rank,
and thus he must let others take it. That’s the way to save more soldiers.
If he keeps the above words in mind, one could say he has the mindset
of a Marshal in charge of commanding the entire army.
The General must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Spitfire
Your accomplishments always surprise me. I’ve heard that you’ve done so many things.
They say you’re always at the frontlines when you command your men?
I doubt that’s sugar coated.
The fact that you command the Black Roses is already proving your worth.
Since you’re such a capable commanding officer I would like to request something of you.
From the series of events that occurred I’m coming to realize how important information is.
If we had information we wouldn’t have been defeated so easily by the Kartel or Anton.
To make sure that such events never happen again, I need an organization to be my eyes and ears.
The Strategic Information bureau is doing the job for now, but it cannot go beyond the fences of the Sieben empire.
Same goes for the Imperial Princess Garden.
So I need someone who is not tied to the Empyrean, who is able to help me by expanding foreign insight with a personal status.
And I want you to do it.
Of course, I won’t ask you to do it all alone.
There is a new unit with several new technologies by the Seven Shards incorporated to it.
It belongs to the Strategic Information bureau but he is an independent one that is under the commands of none.
It is called the Eternal Buster.
I want you to take command of them.
But if you do, you’ll be removed from all other positions that you have been given.
That would mean leaving all fame behind.
As I said it was necessary to make you seem unrelated to the Empyrean, so I hope you can understand.
If you would still follow my will, then please wear the medal that’s delivered with this letter.
The new members of your troop will be visiting you.
Then I bid you farewell.
- A letter from the Empyrean
The Marshal must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Dual Flicker: reduced to 30SP
- War Hero: reduced to 45SP
- Supernova: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Special Forces 'Black Roses'.
With Scroll of Enlightenment learns the skill Clues to Awakening and can reinforce either Special Forces 'Black Roses' or Supernova.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Male Spitfire Skills
Male Spitfire TP Skills
Male Spitfire Awakening Skills
Male Spitfire 2nd Awakening Skills
Male Spitfire Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Gunner Skills
Male Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Male Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Male Spitfire Trailer] [Male Spitfire English Trailer] [Male Spitfire Gameplay]
- [Marshal Trailer] [Marshal English Trailer] [Marshal Gameplay]
- The Male Spitfire's theme and motif are based on a Solider that utilizes in various weapons and tactical applications, though his Second Awakening starts to lean towards a Battlefield Specialist.
- The Subclass name Spitfire is derived from the British Airfighter from War World II.
- His Nexon-DFO Awakening Viper, may be named after the popular aircraft unit.
- The Global First and Second Awakenings,General & Marshal looks to take on a high-ranking officer naming scheme.
- M18 Claymore - Designed after the actual mine.
- Napalm - Based on the gelatinous chemical agent often used in bombs and flamethrowers.
- C4 - C-4 explosive.
- Returning Sniper - Based on the original Neil the Sniper, which was a signature skill of the Spitfires and of the eponymous marksman himself.
- High-voltage Bullet Maxwell - Based on the unit of magnetic flux, which is a core theme of this skill.
- Danger Close - It's name refers to the military term of using air or naval support or artillery within a range in which friendly units may be in close proximity.
- Supernova - Named and based upon the powerful and luminous stellar explosion.
- Allegiant - It's description is a motif on real world intelligent agencies such as CIA & MI6.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|