Chinese: 混沌魔灵 (lit. Chaos Demon)
|Specialized Weapon||Short Sword|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Fixed
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?||TBA|
Chinese: 黑魔后 (lit. Black Demon Queen)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 마신|
Chinese: 黑曜神 (lit. Obsidian God)
Korean: 진(眞) 카오스
Children born between Demons and Pandemonians are uncontrollably violent.
The reason those cruel kids are called "Chaos" is the result of their nature and nurture.
A Chaos controls her minions freely with unique powers and strong charisma.
This tenuous relationship is a total power game; if the Chaos becomes weaker than her minions they will turn on and kill their master without any hesitation. On the other hand, a Chaos leads through cruelty and they are known to often kill their minions in order to maintain their dominance.
A Chaos will do anything for victory; there is no cost too high for them, and they will willingly sacrifice even their allies if necessary.
Their virtues are similar to those of Demons, but their strategy reflects the wisdom passed down from Terra.
Power and wisdom. Maybe they truly are the descendants of extinct warmongers.
- Report, "Plain: Demon"
The Chaos is a Demon hybrid who has the ability to summon demonic swordsmen and magicians to do her bidding and amass a small but formidable army to fight in her place. While she can send her minions to fight alongside her, she is able to offensive support as well, boosting their powers or charging enemies en masse.
- At level 50, Chaos awakens as a Demon Queen then at level 75, the Demon Queen awakens as a Demon God.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is fin-like ears.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is the Avatar of Aten following beside her.
- 1 Becoming a Chaos
- 2 Becoming a Demon Queen
- 3 Becoming a Demon God
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Chaos
- 5 New Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Becoming a Chaos
The Knight must first reach level 15
Becoming a Demon Queen
Most documents about ancient religions have been lost, and I was lucky to have enough information to understand this god:
Aten the sun god. An ancient god who was first worshipped on the Pelonu continent and believed to have brought wealth and prosperity to his followers. Unlike other ancient gods, he did not demand offerings. He was also the owner of the sun emblem that was famously used by many rulers.
He once was worshipped across the entire continent, but his religion declined after the invasion of the Valfrey Army, whose main religion was Krutshu, along with the outbreak of the Black Sun disease. The Valfrey forces used their superior mobility to spread rumors across the continent that the Black Sun disease was Aten's curse. The people of the continent, having lost their centering force, collapsed under the trampling feet of the Valfrey Army and the terror of the Black Sun disease. Aten was abandoned.
Lately, I have been wondering if some monsters are related to Aten. Some of the creatures that came over to our land have his emblem drawn on their armament. According to some document that came with them, their Aten still exists and is very similar to our own that has long been forgotten. True, the sun has been worshipped everywhere, but it cannot be a coincidence that two civilizations in two different dimensions worship the same god with the same symbol and personality.
What if Aten really does exist and has followers everywhere across dimensions? Perhaps those monstrous worshippers of Aten are some sort of clue. If I can uncover this mystery that is Aten with the power of mana that I have discovered, then maybe I can drive away these loathsome monsters and restore our land to its former beauty.
But... would this god look the same as he was when this old document was created? On the one hand, I believe that gods are just the product of politics, but on the other, I cannot stop thinking that maybe Aten is the Transcendent that we know. I do not want to put a damper on the excitement of the others for finally finding hope, but I have a hard time understanding why they refused to question this ancient god that we spent so much time and effort to find. The more hopeful they become, the lonelier and more anxious I get.
What is this hand that we were given? We will know the answer soon enough, but in case I fail, I hope someone will find this notebook and help us.
As far as I know, mana deterioration by Aten...
- The journal, whoever it had belonged to, is missing the rest of its pages.
The Chaos must first reach level 50.
Becoming a Demon God
Recently, there is an entity that calls herself the ‘Demon God’ who is gathering forces.
This entity has allied with the Evil God Aten and has rallied powerful demons under her command.
She is rising as not only a leader but as the center of a religious belief. Whether the charisma which she
holds to inspire the people is her own trait or gained by an external power is unknown. However, it’s certain
that it is causing confusion with the existing order.
As for Aten, we must carry out an in-depth investigation about him.
Gods are born from faith and changed by faith. I wonder what kind of darkness lies beneath the thinking of
the Black Sun God who is extremely powerful yet leaves inconsistent messages.... We must find out his true
intentions and prepare for the worse.
Starting now, we must take a closer look at the coalition between the Demon God and Aten. To those who
receive this letter, please hurry.
- From some old letter
You! Who are born from desolate lands? The feeble soul that continues to beg to survive.
How long will you continue to live without achieving anything and simply be satisfied with your miserable
Has the god you seek ever smiled upon you? Have you ever felt its existence? What sense do you have in
keeping this old dogma?
Evil and the evil god that you loathe are all under my subjugation. If you dare call me a heresy, get on your knees and bow down your
head. I will show you mercy.
Abandon the unseen and worship me, the one you can see. My powers are unquestionable! You will be
saved and live comfortably under my watch.
Those who have betrayed me, do not fear. Revenge will not be upon you. Let us go on and build a new path
Only faith and belief will keep you safe. So open your eyes to the new God that has appeared before you.
- A message written in blood in a town where the people have disappeared
The Demon Queen must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Chaos
This a tale of the sun of a lightless world.
At the end of the long ordeal, even after I had closed the dimensional rift that brought fiends
It did not quench the black flame that set my heart ablaze.
Our only belief had long since become battle itself.
As battle rages our faith grows stronger
And the authority of the evil god abandoned by the humans grows stronger as well.
As if us closing the rift was just a test,
The great being of hell beyond the rift began releasing stronger and more cunning fiends.
There was no absolute good nor evil in this battle.
Like those demons kneeling before the blade,
Only the absolute logic of power kept its place like the rising and setting sun.
Leaving behind the brilliant past the black sun trapped within the darkness
Sets itself ablaze not for light, nor darkness, but for the beings of chaos.
I am the light of the lightless world.
Submit to me. Then the authority of god shall unveil itself.
The Demon God must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Original Class Skills
Knight TP Skills
Knight Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- The Chaos's theme and motif is based around a Cambion of European mythology, which are depicted as Human-Demon Hybrids.
- Each of Chaos' Awakening artwork is featured with Heterochromia, a term used to describe a difference in a person's eye color as her left eye is blue from the demonic inheritance.
- Similar to Elemental Bomber & Sword Master, the Chaos is one of the few subclasses that's able to change elements during fights.
- Her D Type Avatar Costume featured in Awakened Ones the Second may likely be a homage to Morrigan Aensland from the Darkstalkers series.
- Chaos can refer to either complete disorder, confusion or a primordial state before creation.
- Tech Tree: Demon Magician: The minions are inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
- Quick Summon: Twinkle Artist: Resembling the late famous painter, Bob Ross.
- Quick Summon: Big Daddy: Looks identical to the Gungrave character.
- Sky Sword: Is based on Voltes V's V no Jigiri.
- Evil God Mayhem: takes influence from the Barrage of Strikes used by both Stands Star Platinum & The World from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Aten Incarnation: Is a reference to the Sun God, Aten in Egyptian Mythology and religion depicted as the solar disk emitting rays terminating in human hands.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|