Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|Alternate Names||Elemental Master|
Korean: 엘레멘탈 마스터
Japanese: エレメンタルマスター (Erementaru Masutā, lit. Elemental Master)
Simplified Chinese: 元素师
Traditional Chinese: 元素師
|Specialized Weapon||Rod, Staff|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Freeze (Status), Stun (Status) |
Japanese: アークメイジ (Ākumeiji, lit. Archmage)
Simplified Chinese: 大魔导师
Traditional Chinese: 大魔導師
Simplified Chinese: 元素圣灵
Traditional Chinese: 元素聖靈
Korean: 진(眞) 엘레멘탈
Fireballs of unthinkable destruction… come from such a little girl
The Elementalists are the roots of all mages and the purest form of them all. Harnessing the powers of the four greatest elements of Nature—fire, water, light, and shadow—they can wipe out multiple enemies at once. The Elementalists take pride in being the purest of all mages, and those who have mastered all four elements are capable of destruction beyond imagination.
The Elementalist is a Mage who has a kinship with nature. She is able to control and manipulate the four elements of Fire, Ice, Light and Shadow. She primarily resorts to long-range attacks, blanketing large areas with damage.
- At level 50, the Elementalist awakens as the Archmage. At level 75, the Archmage awakens as an Overmind.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a multi-colored aura.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a burst of 4 elements that swirl around her.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect are four elemental orbs forming around her.
- 1 Becoming an Elementalist
- 2 Awakening as an Archmage
- 3 Awakening as an Overmind
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Elementalist
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 New Skills
- 7 Original Class Skills
- 8 Media Content
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
Becoming an Elementalist
The Mage must first reach level 15.
- Complete the quest Fighting to Protect the Forest Fighting to Protect the Forest from the Grand Flores Epic Quest line.
Awakening as an Archmage
For generations, the mysterious beings from the world of Pandemonium known as mages have been dedicated not only to the study and practice of magic, but also to discovering the answer to why magic exists in the first place. They have been driven to learn why such dangerously infinite power has been placed in such foolish and finite beings.
You may think you know the answer, but I assure you that you do not. Mages have been seeking an answer for eternity, and could probably continue for an eternity more. However, legend has it that a chosen one will arrive and she will know, an Archmage who will come to not only understand the ultimate truth, but become that truth in physical form.
Throughout the ages, many have tried to claim the title of Archmage, only to be thrust into a life of endless bloodshed and betrayals before being forgotten altogether by history. Most have ceased entirely efforts to become Archmages. However, this legend has been given new life now that young mages have been spilling into Arad from Pandemonium in the hopes of reviving their withered world. Will one of these young mages become the Archmage of legend, or will all face the gruesome fate that befell their predecessors? History waits in breathless anticipation.
The Elementalist must first reach level 50.
- Complete the quest Unending Foreboding from the North Myre Epic Quest line.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Elementalist must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in the West Coast Mage Guild.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as an Overmind
When Elementalists cast spells, they sometimes fall into a serene state of mind. Although it only lasts a few seconds, it allows them to become all knowing and understand the nature of the universe.
In this state of serenity, they can see beyond the dimensions of reality. However, the shortness of the events prevents them from putting together the wisdom they had gained.
Elementalists call this state the "Transcendence." They believe that if they can maintain this state of "Transcendence," they will become all knowing and understand the secrets of magic and the elements.
But this is not an easy task. Even the greatest Archmage "Void Ron," could only maintain a few seconds of "Transcendence." Although Elementalists believed that there is nothing impossible in this universe, maintaining "Transcendence" was a feat they considered impossible. It became widely accepted that this was a limit set by the gods to let humans know the greatness of gods. However, this belief was short lived as a skilled mage named Rayzin from Terracotta was able to maintain "Transcendence." This young mage at only 20 years old, was able to maintain "Transcendence" indefinitely.
After becoming enlightened, Rayzin referred to herself as the "Overmind" which meant transcended being. However, she hid herself before those who sought her wisdom came looking for her. So nobody really knows what she saw or learned in this state of "Transcendence."
Even at this time, many Elementalists are trying hard to become Overminds. But to this day, nobody has achieved the level of Rayzin.
The Archmage must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Elementalist
“For what do you wish to reach the end of the truth.”
Razin’s question seemed to have caught what she’d never thought about.
Is it her hunger for knowledge to unveil the secret of the origin of mana and the elements?
Is it her desire for power to go beyond the transcendent power and understand the order of all creations?
As she remained still unable to give an answer, the first elemental master to experience ‘transcendence’
And the one who named it ‘Overmind’, Razin looked into the distance with
“I too once wanted to reach the end of transcendent power.”
Razin’s eyes sank with hazy gray as though she was reminiscing something.
“I’ve only seen an edge of the infinite world of transcendence.
But what I’ve seen through it was terribly realistic yet horribly unrealistic.”
Her eyes, who was once a seeker of knowledge dreaming for prosperity of the Terracotta, now helplessly stared at the ground.
Now she was just a shadow of the transcendent one wandering in frozen time.
Her eyes seemed to reflect a completely void universe.
As Razin blurred her words her sights moved back to her.
“Maybe it’s wrong to reach for the end of the truth.
Everything comes from the beginning, not the end afterall.”
The cool wind passed by Razin and poured onto her.
Her head felt like it was clearing up.
“Elements and mana, no, even the great ‘Apostles’ and invisible microorganisms are all from the origin of this universe…
I’ve taken a step away from that truth but maybe you’ll reach it.”
A smile finally appears at her lifeless expression.
“The beginning of the origin.”
The Overmind must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Mana Intensification: reduced to 30SP
- Elemental Potential: reduced to 45SP
- Sesto Elemento: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Astral Storm.
With Scroll of Enlightenment learns the skill Clues to Awakening and can reinforce either Astral Storm or Sesto Elemento.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Elementalist TP Skills
Elementalist Awakening Skills
Elementalist 2nd Awakening Skills
Elementalist Neo: Awakening Skills
Elementalist Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Mage Skills
Female Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Elementalist Trailer] [Elementalist English Trailer] [Elementalist Gameplay]
- [Overmind Trailer] [Overmind English Trailer] [Overmind Gameplay]
- The Elementalist's theme and is based on a Wizard, who are often portrayed in popular media such as Dungeons & Dragons known for being powerful spellcasters.
- The weapon she wields in her Archmage artwork is called Elemental Harmony, a Level 55 Unique Staff.
- This references the storyline for awakening as an Archmage, the answer to the ultimate question being "Elemental Harmony".
- Werry: Limit Breaker, a Level 90 Epic Staff is featured on the Overmind's artwork, which also became a Awakened Ones the Second Weapon Avatar.
- The staff seen in the Neo: Elementalist's artwork looks similar to the one Returning Razin wields.
- A Elementalist is a traditonal fantasy class in RPGs which is essentially a wizard capable of manipulating the elements as their main arsenal.
- An Archmage are usually depicted as a more powerful and high-ranking mage.
- A Overmind in spirituality is the highest of the mental planes of consciousness.
- Cosmic Calamity is based upon Dual the Sol, a Mystic Artes extension featured in the Tales of Eternia/Rebirth/Graces ƒ games.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|