|Alternate Names||Female Launcher|
Japanese: ランチャー (Ranchā, lit. Launcher)
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Hand Cannon|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Beginner
|Inflict Element?|| Fire Element|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Shock (Status), Burn (Status)|
|Alternate Names||Heavy Barrel|
Japanese: ヘビーバレル (Hebī Bareru, lit. Heavy Barrel)
Chinese: 重炮掌控 Heavy
|Alternate Names||Storm Trooper|
Chinese: 風暴騎兵 (lit. Storm Knight)
|Alternate Names||진(眞) 여런처|
|“||Ah, so many beautiful bodies all gathered together. A beautiful sight, indeed.
As if they were just there waiting for me...to blow them all away. Lock and load!
Some claim that heavy firearms require a degree of physical stamina not found among females. The women of Empyrean prove them wrong. Intense training and sheer willpower have molded these women into brutal Launchers. While female Launchers don't pack heat as heavy as their male counterparts, they are far more agile.
- At level 50, the Launcher awakens as a Demolitionist then at level 75, the Demolitionist awakens as a Storm Bringer and at level 100, the Storm Bringer will awaken as a Neo: Launcher.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a large gun on her back.
- Her 2nd awakening cosmetic effect is a Laser Rifle, replacing the original large gun on her back.
- 1 Becoming a Launcher
- 2 Awakening as a Demolitionist
- 3 Awakening as a Storm Bringer
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Launcher
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 Sex Differences
- 7 New Skills
- 8 Original Skills
- 9 Media Content
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Trivia
Becoming a Launcher
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Demolitionist
Have all of my efforts been in vain?
Will I really be able to save the Imperial Princess by crossing enemy lines like this?
I am starting to lose my confidence.
Sometimes the Heavy Firearm on my back feels entirely too heavy to carry.
How can I even think with such weakness!
I must continue to fight!
It doesn't matter if these firearms break into pieces... hell,
it doesn't matter if my body breaks into pieces.
If only I possessed a stronger destructive power...
Yes, a stronger weapon that could penetrate Middle Ocean and reach the Kartels!
The ground is shaking.
Is this a response to the desperate beat of my heart?
What is this? What is this great weapon before me?!
The blinding rays of destruction seem like they persist for eternity!
Yes... I've finally obtained it. My efforts were not in vain!
My heart rejoices with the reinforcement of this artifact.
Let's go to war!!
The Launcher must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Launcher must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Storm Bringer
|“||What weapon shall I wield today?||”|
“Alright, that settles this case. What’s next?”
The Empyrean Commander in Chief urged his Lieutenant as he turned his gaze from pile of document.
Among the virtues of highly valued soldiers in this endless war, ‘Speed’ is also included. Even with a talented lieutenant’s aid, there are many cases which require chief commander’s consideration, and in most of the cases, they are all urgent.
However, there are limits on the amount of tasks a man can handle. Besides, for the Commander in Chief who commands the front line, time is even more brief. There won’t be a report that isn't urgent, but a report that was handed to the old general with priority was the document of request from the Empyrean Defense Corps.
“It was sent from Zeldine. Let’s see, form a Mobile-Assault unit with Female Launchers, The training program is… You call this a training program, not a certain-death program?”
As he was dumbfounded at the attached documents, he tilted his head with curiosity on the request of permission to provide the new weapon, OR-DX, to this unit.
“They wouldn’t need my permission for just a weapon, do they?
What’s the big deal about this weapon that brought this request all the way from the Empyrean Capital?”
“OR-DX is weapon that was developed at the Optimus Factory, sir.”
The Commander flicked his finger as he understood what was going on.
“Aha. They are going to raze down everything.”
“Are you going to approve, sir?”
“Zeldine wouldn’t command the operation without reason, she would have requested it because she needed it. Besides, it’s an unit that survived this insane training. They deserve a reward of this magnitude to boost their morale.”
“As powerful as it is, it will certainly be fast on oppressing enemies, but it could increase friendly-fire cases and civilian casualties. This weapon is……”
It is lieutenant’s job to carry over his or her commander’s decisions, but it’s also important to provide advice from various angles before making a decision.
However, the Commander who usually listens carefully to his lieutenant, cut his subordinate’s words short as if he had no time for this case.
“I see what you are worried about, but the training they received tested their emotions and the ability to control their instincts. Besides, it’s not a time to waste such a powerful unit for just rear support. Go now and tell her that she has my approval.”
After his Lieutenant had left the barracks, Jackter Eagleeye, the Commander in Chief of the Empyrean Army, fiddled with his grayed beard as he was reading the next document.
“It’s boring to see such powerful unit to be just called as ‘the 1st, 2nd Mobile-Assault unit’. It would be good if they had a special name…… What kind of name would be good? The tenacious unit that rages like a storm……”
After a brief consideration, he smiled as he thought of the word he had just said.
“Storm. Let’s call them the Storm Troopers. It’s a little heavy name for ladies, but if they want such a dramatic entrance, then I'll have to go along with it. Can’t wait to see the raging storms approach here.”
The Demolitionist must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Launcher
I was located in the corner of a listless crafts street, but for some reason I felt that today I would have a customer.
Also, the unbidden thought that peaceful days like these would soon be hard to come by passed through my head.
“Ugh, I feel like something bothersome is going to happen.”
I can still see him, standing before me as if it were yesterday, with a determined look on her face.
A schematic passed to me wordlessly… No, it more like a manual, and upon seeing it I thought, not if it could be actually made, but if it could be actually used. But of course, I did not mention such thoughts aloud.
She must have really hit a wall. Imagine, to see the wholly self-sufficient “Adventurer” coming here of her own accord for my help…
- Project Pandora: Initiated
The equipment was finished successfully. But it was only just the beginning.
Such was because the difficult aspect of this project had always been about its usage, not its creation.
It had completely demolished the training room which had been created with all sorts of precautions set in mind during its first activation,
Some of the fault in that may lie with me for not having gauged its power properly, but seeing her nearly delusional expression full of unease tells me that such may not have been the case.
- Project Pandora: Day 7
Her body finally collapsed, succumbing to the endless training it had pursued within the new training room as if she was being chased by something.
She said that her body, which had been tempered from battles with countless powerful foes, felt like a baby taking its first steps.
Such was an inevitable outcome based on the reckless training in an already deteriorated state. We might as well take this opportunity to rebuild the ruined training room.
- Project Pandora: Day 10
Training was recommenced after ignoring instructions to rest for a week.
- Project Pandora: Day 17
Finally succeeded in evolving to Ultimate Battle Form.
I thought that the crushing pressure created from the added weight needed to maintain firepower without compromising mobility would not be physically possible to endure, but somehow it was done.
- Project Pandora: Day 26
I could not observe training for a period due to other duties. She came to me for the first time in a while with a special request.
What was that? To pour all my technology into creating the most indestructible thing possible?
It was obvious what she was aiming for. Probably thinking that destroying such a thing would mark the end of all training. Alright then, I shall give you what you want. Something you will only be able to destroy by using that weapon of yours.
- Project Pandora: Terminated
I was astounded. This time, my creation had been something on a different level from weapons with complicated machinery that needed to compromise durability in exchange for functionality.
This contraption, which had been made solely for the purpose of enduring destruction, lay crumpled and unrecognizable, and she also was strewn at its side in a similar state.
Her satisfied expression, showing even in her beaten-down state, almost elicited a smile from me, but I refrained.
“We have finally succeeded. But do not forget why this weapon is named Pandora. It’s not for just the meaning of the name itself. Of course, it could mean that also. Since disaster will come for its enemies.”
“But what must remain in the end… is hope. The moment hope is forgotten, you yourself shall succumb to this weapon. Do not forget that."
I looked back toward what she had destroyed. Now… she had in her hands a weapon that must not miss its mark.
Aiming a weapon of this caliber in an unintended direction would have unfathomable consequences.
The Storm Bringer must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Overheat: reduced to 30SP
- Alpha Support: reduced to 45SP
- Operation Raids: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Ancient Trigger.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
- Lower cooldowns for most skills compared to Male Launchers
- All sub-weapons are held "lower" than the Male counterpart, changing the effective Y-axis range of weapons
- Ex: M-3 Flamethrower can hit grounded targets (such as plants) but cannot hit air targets (such as Dorians)
- M-137 Gatling Gun has a higher shot density
- Steyr AMR has 3 consecutive explosions instead of 1 delayed explosion.
- Possesses FM-92 mk2 Lancer instead of FM-92 Stinger, which functions the same, except it fires 8 shots instead of 4, covering a greater area with less launching power.
- Possesses different 2nd Awakening skills.
Female Launcher Skills
Female Launcher TP Skills
Female Launcher Awakening Skills
Female Launcher 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Launcher Neo: Awakening Skills
Female Gunner Skills
Female Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Female Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- Just like her male counterpart, Female Launcher's theme also shares the concept of heavy weaponry with noticeable differences and exclusive skills.
- For her titles:
- For her exclusive skills:
- Pandora 01 could be based on Pandora's Jar.
- UHT-03 Phlegethon - The name is a reference to Phlegethon in Greek Mythology meaning flaming was one of the five rivers in the infernal regions of the underworld.
- Neo: Female Launcher's cut-in and sprite animations during Decisive Battle takes inspiration from either Gundam or Armored Core.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|