|Alternate Names||Female Mechanic|
Japanese: メカニック (Mekanikku, lit. Mechanic)
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Auto Gun|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Element?||Light Element*(Switchable via Transformation).|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
Japanese: メタルハート (Metaru Hāto, lit. Metal Heart)
|Alternate Names||진(眞) 여메카닉|
|“||The cold metallic body of a deadly mechanical device... caressed by the soft warmth of a feminine hand.||”|
Through the ages, Empyrean women have played an important role in the field of mechanics. In fact, three of the seven Machinists were female. Female Mechanics have developed a technology unique from—and more practical than—that of their male counterparts.
Mechanical engineering involves a lot of handiwork, and the families that have produced famous Mechanics usually own their own crafting technology. Among them are the Curios; descended from a member of the Seven Meisters, the Kitzkas that have produced many great female Gunners including Mechanics, and the Richters; well-known for their strict training and unique technology. Since most women in Empyrean are better with their hands than men, these families are predominantly known for their female members. Empyrean's greatest research group and facility, Seven Shards, also includes several female Mechanics.
- At level 50, the Mechanic awakens as the Metalheart. At level 75, the Metalheart awakens as the Optimus.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a small flying robot beside her.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a G-Operator floating beside her, emitting neon pink highlight.
- Her Neo: Awakening cosmetic effect has her call forth G-Operator to transform into a miniature pink hologram version of G-X Stardust that surrounds her.
- 1 Becoming a Mechanic
- 2 Awakening as a Metalheart
- 3 Awakening as an Optimus
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Mechanic
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 Sex Differences
- 7 Skills
- 8 Original Skills
- 9 Media Content
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
Becoming a Mechanic
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
- Complete the quest Fighting to Protect the Forest Fighting to Protect the Forest from the Grand Flores Epic Quest line.
Awakening as a Metalheart
500 years ago, the 'Seven Machinists' started planning for a new weapon to strengthen the Bakal Resistance known as the 'Eternal Flame'. The research and development of the Combat Mech initially seemed to progress well, yet came to halt when there was an internal betrayal.
Hundreds of years later, their plans begin to pan out, thanks to the ingenious minds of the new generation. Scientists like Fiendheiger used the remnants of Machinist Curio's research as the foundation for reaching mechanical achievements like the Tempester & Gale Force. Further developments led to the creation and concept of Mecha transformation and combination functions.
Mechanics of today, and especially female Mechanics, are greatly fascinated with this area of study. Their efforts to make transformation mechanisms more efficient have been very successful. The G series they developed are not only more sophisticated and more powerful, but also possess a new form of power capacity that sets them apart from the outdated Mechs of their predecessors. It would not be an exaggeration to say that this latest form called the G-0 Battleroid, has a power comparable to Gaebolg; which makes it the ultimate killing machine.
Machinists who develop such a passion for building robots are said to have a mechanical heart themselves. At the rate their technology has been advancing as of late, it won't be long before the title of Metalheart takes on a literal manifestation among Machinists.
The Mechanic must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Mechanic must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as an Optimus
|“||Like my new toys? Oh, sorry. The dead can't speak, right?||”|
Up until now, the design of war machines which Mechanics produced did not change much from the examples that the 7 Meisters had suggested. Recently it was changed to the Standard modified by Doctor Farrel Wane but effective designs for mass production were an important factor in creating weapons to be used on the battlefield.
Even Doctor Melvin Richter, the Mechanic known to stride for extraordinary designs, wasn’t free from this factor when creating war machines, and so because of this, unless it was a robot for personal use, all machines had similar appearances so it was difficult to tell whose design was whose, with the only differences in performance depending the on level of technology that the Mechanic had utilized. It was the same for me, and perhaps no one had thought of going against this rule in Empyrean, where the tiresome war knows no end.
But, this next development of mechanical design completely reverses such stereotypes. The goal is to create beautiful weapons. We have created new value from leftover parts rather than disposing of them. The ecstasy you get when you design as much driving parts as you want, since design was considered a weakness as a weapon, was indescribable!
Why did we go for beautiful designs? A weapon that looks just like a weapon is too dull, isn’t it? The Battlefield is the place where technologies makes the fastest advancement, but so far we were missing out on Design as factor of war machines. Beautiful designs help to not only boost our allies’ morale, but also their charismatic methods to outwit careless enemies.
However, don’t get us wrong that we went only cared for beauty in weapons. Like I said earlier, what we are making are ‘weapons’. There were surprising advancements in their destructive potential and accuracy improvements, which are the core reasons why these weapons exist. I tell you now, in the name of the Optimus Factory, where the finest technicians have assembled, I recommend that you stay away from the safety range. We guarantee the precise accuracy of the weapons, but against improved firepower, the safety range that was set ten years ago is much too short.
– Quoted from the interview with Gina Deodor, the chief of the Optimus Factory.
The Metalheart must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Mechanic
“This… is literally a revolution!”
Lindsey Rossum couldn’t help but laugh at Gina Theodore’s words. A revolution?
It was such an ordinary, ill-fitting word to come out of the mouth of someone to whom researching new technology was the equivalent of breathing.
“Don’t laugh! It’s just that amazing.”
Gina, after a small pout, looked inside the small test room, prompting Lindsey to follow her gaze towards the seemingly empty space beyond transparent doors.
Inside the room, there was nothing visible. However, it was actually teeming with something that was miniscule.
Something that could only be seen through the goggles that the two scientists were currently equipped with.
They had named the small somethings “micro-bots”, a name that was quite intuitive.
“They managed to retain their forms near absolute zero temperatures, and also returned to their normal forms within the temperatures at the core of the most powerful Empyrean bombs, right?”
Lindsey nodded at Gina’s words.
“That is correct. Due to the micro-bots’ convoluted yet simple structure.”
“But they have a glaring weakness.”
The two turned their heads nonchalantly towards the source of the interrupting voice, then took off their goggles after affirming the newcomer.
“Mr. Wayne. You’ve arrived.”
The man that stood before them in Empyrean garb accepted their greetings, then peered carefully into the test room.
“Mobilizing these small robots to create forms at will or to augment weaponry… It is no doubt a genius invention. It seems it would be able to recreate any preexisting form in an instant."
“That is correct. Asides from enhancing existing equipment, they can be used to create a completely new weapon unto themselves.” “However…”
Farrell, after a glance at Lindsey who had been talking with much confidence, proceeded to thrust his hand with a ring shining brightly of jade into the test room.
With a slight twist of his hand, a gigantic machine gun appeared out of nowhere.
Another twist, and the machine gun swiveled in midair, firing bullets toward targets hanging at the back of the test room.
It all lasted for but a moment. As soon as his concentration faltered, the machine gun started disintegrating, causing the weapon to spasm and spray bullets in every which direction before disappearing.
“Even in such a controlled environment, it is hard to maintain any form. If this were real combat… wouldn’t this be something extremely hazardous?”
“You are correct. It’s something we must work out.”
Farrell nodded at Gina’s words.
With the ring that controlled the micro-bots, he would have to think of a blueprint in his mind. Although the micro-bots boasted almost infinite potential, such liberty was also just as restrictive.
Memorizing an existing blueprint or improvising one in real-time might not be implausible, but the slightest lapse in concentration would cause the micro-bots to disperse.
It was something too demanding to use in combat, especially where the lives of one’s allies were on the line.
“Is there anyone who could use this in actual combat?”
“Although it seems impossible for most… one person does come to mind.”
“And who would that be, Miss Rossum?”
Farrell looked at Lindsey, who, without answering, continued to meet his gaze. He then nodded in realization.
“Yes. If it were her… I’m sure of it…”
The hero of countless battlefields. But a genius whose wisdom still rivaled that of their own.
It was thought by many that, had she not been an Adventurer exploring the world, Empyrean would have accomplished what the Seven Meisters of the past had strived to achieve much more quickly.
“This tricky beast could become a great boon for her.”
“Then should we…”
“There is no reason for any delays. I shall send word to Ria immediately. Hah, I’m already curious as to the look on her face upon seeing this…”
The Optimus must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- G-Extension: reduced to 30SP
- G-Operator: reduced to 45SP
- High-mobile Mech: Volt MX: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like G-0 Battleroid.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
- Slightly longer downtime on RX-78 Land Runner, EZ-8 Time Bomb, and Detonation
- The Damage Interval for G-1 Corona is lowered, but it can be increased by pressing the skill key repeatedly.
- The skill G-3 Raptor is capable of inflicting hit stun, unlike its male counterpart.
- Can be cycled indefinitely.
- About 300 higher machine gun attack strength and 500 lower missile strength than Tempester counterpart.
- Number of machine gun shots low and missile count high.
- Transformation instead of Firebolt.
- Air Bomb Mech: Gale Force instead of Air Combat Mech: Tempester.
- G-Extension instead of Last Fighting Will.
- G-0 Battleroid instead of Gaebolg Punch.
- 2nd Awakening skills are completely different. Consult their pages for more details.
Female Mechanic Skills
Female Mechanic TP Skills
Female Mechanic Awakening Skills
Female Mechanic 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Mechanic Neo: Awakening Skills
Female Mechanic Togglable Skills
Female Gunner Skills
Female Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Female Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- Like her male counterpart, the Female Mechanic's theme is also based around Technology and Engineering with a focus on Robotics, albeit leaning towards the G-Series in her skill set.
- Similarly with earlier iterations of the her job advancement quests, Kiri would reveal the cosmetic robot's name known as Marbas Servant (Korean: 마르바스의 하인) that's named after the Ars Goetia demon who has deep knowledge into mechanical arts.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|