Korean: 로그 (Logeu)
Japanese: ローグ (Rōgu, lit. Rogue)
Chinese: 刺客 (Cìkè)
|Daggers, Dual Blades
|Skill Type: Physical
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Status Effect?
Japanese: シルバームーン (Shirubā Mūn, lit. Silver Moon)
Chinese: 银月(Yín yuè)
Korean: 진(眞) 로그
|Fast. Faster! If you manage to see the shining blades in my hands, try your best to dodge them.
The dark elves, having lived underground, barely enjoyed the benefits of Mother Nature. To them, pillaging was a very important and legitimate way of life. Thanks to their superior physique, their thieves were living nightmares among the traders of other races.
After a long age of anarchy, a kingdom was established among the dark elves and pillaging was banned by the law. It was replaced by a new way of resource gathering, as well as diplomacy. But even this newfound order and prosperity could not tame the wild and carefree nature of dark elves. So, the dark elf rulers, instead of oppressing the Thieves who operated in secret, recruited the more talented among them and turned them into a secret forces. Those who passed the initial recruitment process underwent intense training and tests, becoming faster than other dark elves and operating under their new title, Rogue.
These Rogues, being the only spying unit under the direct command of the Royal Family, are a very proud group, rarely acknowledging other Thieves. They are especially disdainful towards Shadow Dancers because of their low opinion of assassin, who they believe use cowardly methods to kill people in cold blood.
The main duty of the Rogues is to collect information of other races and foreign governments for their kingdom. It was thanks to the Rogues that the dark elves did not have to venture forth from their underground kingdom to keep up with the rest of the world and protect what they had. The Rogues carry out surveillance missions all around the world for the glory of their people, even at this very moment.
The Rogues of the Royal Guard are considered by many to be of the most elite forces of the entire world. Studying the art of movement, they train to push their bodies to levels of extreme performance. Some even believe them to actually be manifestations of sound, as their physical form is not always visible when they attack. To be in a fight with the elusive Rogue is said to be like fighting a ghost, with razor sharp accuracy, who can manipulate the air around them as if it were an extension of their own body.
Rogues rely on the their speed, getting in close to drop numerous strikes and evading when under attack. Their two Specialized Weapons are the Daggers and Twin Swords each one catering for different play styles.
- At level 50, the Rogue awakens as a Silver Moon. At level 75 the Silver Moon awakens as an Alcyone
- Her subclass cosmetic effect changes her eyes to glow white.
- Her 2nd awakening cosmetic effect is a series of white silhouettes that trail behind her as she moves.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect changes the white glow in her eyes to blue and turns her back while emanating a blue aura.
- 1 Becoming a Rogue
- 2 Awakening as a Silver Moon
- 3 Awakening as an Alcyone
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Rogue
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 Skills
- 7 Original Class Skills
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Media Content
- 10 Gallery
Becoming a Rogue
The Thief must first reach level 15.
- Complete the quest Fighting to Protect the Forest Fighting to Protect the Forest from the Grand Flores Epic Quest line.
Awakening as a Silver Moon
Can you see sound?
I know what you’re thinking… that’s ridiculous, right? It is impossible to see the vibration of air with your eyes.
Well, you obviously haven’t met… "them". If you were to, you would quickly realize how narrow minded you have been. They are the few masters of movement, those of the Dark Elves who possess physical ability beyond the comprehension of most living things, trained vigorously under the code of the Rogue. Among the Rogues, not all of them will ever attain such power. Only those who strive to surpass imagination and belief.
The desire for such acute ability must be inherent, it must be something that drives you forward, spiriting you through battle and bloodshed.
An account from a witness to their capabilities reads: “I was taking a moment, listening to the wind blowing through the field, when I was spotted by a small band of Kartels who had camped nearby. I planned to run, but before I could even turn, two crescent shaped silver blades ripped through the night and blurred back and forth across the camp for a matter of seconds. I heard a swift clashing of metal, and saw a faint translucent movement. By the time I could focus my eyes again, the entire camp had been ripped to shreds!”
They are the Silver Moons. Those who move faster than the blinks of an eye.
Again I ask, can you see sound? The answer is yes. As those who have seen a Silver Moon in combat say:
“I was attacked… and defeated… by a living, breathing sound…. I saw it with my own eyes… it had no face... only a sound.”
The Rogue must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Rogue must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Minet in the Hendon Myre Back Alley.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 10 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as an Alcyone
|A piercing light from the Darkness
Dominator of the Instant.
Like a dream, it is a sharp light that pierces through darkness.
The swift star that we wish to be.
From afar, it can instantly reach the most distant of places.
It lights up the sky and transcends perception.
The ruler of the moment that surpasses space.
The rogue obsession with speed is nothing new. Their swiftness is uncanny.
This is a result of combining a powerful spirit and a well-trained body.
And those who can obtain this level will be praised as an, ‘Alcyone,’ like the shining star in the night sky.
To the rogues, Alcyone is a place they’ve never been to and a teacher they’ve never met.
It’s difficult for others to understand but they consider the teachings of the blue-white star as the one and only truth.
This is why rogues are never lost.
Because their star is always with them wherever they may go.
And one day, they too will eventually surpass their star.
The Silver Moon must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Rogue
The star of the underworld, where no light could reach, and the glory of the dark elves.
Ruler of instants beyond space and a swift star that crosses the night sky.
I am my master and my home is where I have not yet been.
Abandon the sense of perception, open the gate of infinite possibilities and reach it.
The reason I could not surpass my master was because of the door of perception that I have closed.
I am no longer myself but the glory and light and pride of many
Yet I trap my own light just to preserve this body.
Open the door.
What was stopping me was the door that was me.
The door is my shield and also an obstacle in my path.
To protect myself is the instinct of survival
If I release the infinite power hiding in the shell of instinct I shall be the swift star.
My greatest master is myself,
And my greatest obstacle is also myself
Now that I’ve overcome myself I can call myself the Great Star of Fennes.
The Alcyone must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Moon Arc: reduced to 30SP
- Hit Bleed: reduced to 45SP
- Nova Remnant: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Stream Closer.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Rogue TP Skills
Rogue Awakening Skills
Rogue 2nd Awakening Skills
Rogue Neo: Awakening Skills
Rogue Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Thief TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- The Rogue's theme and motif borrows from the same archetype class itself that's usually portrayed in popular media, mainly RPGs like Dungeons and Dragons or Final Fantasy as a Job Class, well known for their usage of agility, and wielding Daggers as their main weapon.
- The Rogue and Kunoichi are the only two Thief subclasses that can use Aerial Jump.
- Alcyone comes from the brightest star in the Pleiades cluster which is part of the Taurus constellation while the name itself originates from one of the Pleiades seven sisters in Greek Mythology.
- The name is also shared in Greek Mythology as the daughter of Aeolus, the god of winds, as well as the second awakening title of the Swift Master.
- Rising Cut (Thief) + Kunai Throw - Based on one of Mariah the Thief's Slash & Burn abilities. (D&D Shadow over Mystara)
- Breaking Rush - Ashura Senku, Akuma's known teleport technique. (Street Fighter)
- Chain Saw - Rolento's Patriot Circle. (Street Fighter)
- Vertical Spiral - Andy Bogard's Supreme Impact Shot. (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)
- Sonic Assault - Hawkeye's Split Slash as a Nightblade. (Trials of Mana/Seiken Densetsu 3)
- Vanishing Illusion - Looks similar to Omega Rugal's Vanishing Rush. (King of Fighters)
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle