|Alternate Names||Female Ranger|
Japanese: レンジャー (Renjā, lit. Ranger)
|Base Job||Female Gunner|
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Status Effect?||Bleed (Status)|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 블러디아 |
Japanese: ブラッディア (Buraddia, lit. Bloodia)
Chinese: 沾血蔷薇 (lit. Blood Rose)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 크림슨 로제|
|Alternate Names||진(眞) 남레인저|
|“||I've yet to meet a gun I can’t out run…or a soul who can out run mine.||”|
While most Male Rangers hail from the lawless district of Empyrean, most Female Rangers are fully-trained members of the Imperial Army. Rangers are usually selected when they are young for their superior innate abilities or talent for marksmanship. Those cadets in the Empyrean army who show an affinity for firearms are selected for rigorous Ranger training; They receive intense training under instructors from the Lawless District. When they complete this program, they join a secret state organization formed to execute dangerous, covert operations. Some Rangers are even tasked with protecting the royal family, including the young princess.
Of course, some female Rangers also come from the Lawless District, or left the regular training course and learned how to use a gun on their own. Such is the case with Kiri, a well-known freelancer in the Lawless District and the first Empyrean to reach the Underworld alive.
- At level 50, the Ranger awakens as the Bloodia. At level 75, the Bloodia awakens as the Crimson Rose.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a pair of Gunblades, placed on her revolvers.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a pair of upgraded Gunblades known as Saw Blade.
- 1 Becoming a Ranger
- 2 Awakening as a Bloodia
- 3 Awakening as a Crimson Rose
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Ranger
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 Sex Differences
- 7 New Skills
- 8 Original Skills
- 9 Media Content
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
Becoming a Ranger
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Bloodia
A dangerous stunt sends blood drops down to the floor, gracefully collecting in the distance.
My longing for you increases, as drops are pooled together.
I encounter countless enemies, displaying my instrument of fate, hanging among its chain.
The crimson performance begins, only the moonlight can tame me.
I take a sip of the moon's glow. The abrasive beauty lulls me softly to sleep.
- Excerpt from the Bloodia's Ballad, as it is posted in the Imperial Princess Garden
The Ranger must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Ranger must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Crimson Rose
|“||How shall I shoot to make myself look sexier?||”|
Against the vile flame that burns Mountains, People,
and even itself, we were so helpless.
There was a day when the castle wall crumbled down and we couldn’t depend on our lord.
It was the day when we realized that our life-long training, and the pride we had built up all that time, was as futile as dust.
When a comrade committed suicide after days of crying, we called her a traitor.
No one, No one… understood that we were still breathing because we were headed for a difficult battle at the palace with nothing but the cold air behind us.
For our little sun has returned with heavenly fortune, let this day be our celebration.
Just defending is not enough. Let us use all we’ve got to fight, to take over, and to punish.
Let this body
Bloom into beautiful, crimson flowers.
The Bloodia must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Ranger
It hadn’t been long since she had returned to Empyrean.
After the war, she had stood in front of the tombstones of the fallen with an expression of defeat for a long time.
After staring all day without the slightest movement, she would return with the same expression, or sometimes with one full of sadness.
We would stand by her whenever we heard news of her arrival, but not once did she ever deign to notice us.
Her thoughts were consumed by the past, trapped in agony.
And then one day, she returned with a different look on her face than before, then vanished for a long time.
We forgot how much time had passed.
We were too busy with restoring our fallen honor and preventing such an incident from happening again to keep track.
Day after agonizing day of hard training while reliving our moment of failure, we always ended up thinking of how things might have been if she had stayed.
Some would mutter that such a fall would never happen again if she were here, but all knew that such thoughts were pointless.
It was but a small expression of some qualms and disappointment towards her.
Until that day. She arrived as suddenly as she had left, but with a carefree face.
With her bobbed hair dancing in the breeze and her feet touching the ground ever so lightly as if walking on clouds, she was so sublime she made us rethink if we were worthy of sharing the same title as her.
This time, her gaze was fixed on us, not the tombstones.
She fixated us in a steady gaze that was unfazed by the past.
And then she showed us the fruits of her quest.
It was… something so beautiful it could not be put into words.
It was visible, yet indescribable; from naught but her body, but a beautiful dance that could not possibly come from an individual form.
Through her dance, we can see why we had failed, why our protection had been foiled.
After seeing this all which ended with her smile of release, we realized something belatedly as we wiped the tears from our eyes.
She had always been gazing at us for a long time, and had been there for us since the beginning.
The Crimson Rose must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Veiled Cut: reduced to 30SP
- Saw Blade: reduced to 45SP
- Blood and Chain: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Bloody Carnival.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
- Slightly lower growth rate of HP, and slightly higher growth rate of MP
- Topspin Kick ( Windmill), Needle Sobat ( Mach Kick), and Spriggan( Punisher) have longer cooldowns.
- Topspin Kick has a wider X and Y range.
- Sonic Spike ( Air Raid) moves along the X-axis instead of the Z-axis.
- Gun Dance ( Wild Shot) has a vacuum and Bleeding (Status) effect, increased range, but lower strength and speed.
- Moving Shot becomes a series of wide but short-ranged blasts upon acquiring Moving Shot Upgrade.
- Death Hawk can hit enemies lying prone OTG (on the ground) due to the Female Ranger's height being lower than the Male Ranger's. Upon acquiring Death Hawk Upgrade, the skill gains a powerful vacuum effect.
- With Gunblade, and Veiled Cut, the Female Ranger specializes greatly in melee combat and inflicting Bleed (Status) compared to the Male Ranger's specialization in Headshot ( Headshot Mastery).
Female Ranger Skills
Female Ranger TP Skills
Female Ranger Awakening Skills
Female Ranger 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Ranger Neo: Awakening Skills
Female Gunner Skills
Female Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Female Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- Like her male counterpart, the Female Ranger's theme also borrows from a combination of Wild West folk lore, Gun Kata, Dante's Gunslinger Style from Devil May Cry, and the Equilibrium 2002 movie.
- An mysterious accessory that's seen on her waist in various artwork is carried over from her base class and changes each time she awakens.
- J Hastings, A playable character in Cyphers is loosely based on the subclass.
- Her usage of Gunblades upon First & Second Awakening Passives are based on the flintlock pistols created in the real world's 17th and 18th centuries.
- Her Nexon-DFO Awakening was originally called Corsair that's derived from the French word Corsaire who are privateers or pirates that does befit her lore to some extent.
- Bloodia comes from the word "Blood" since her skills that involve Gunblades can inflict a bleed status.
- Her Second Awakening, Crimson Rose alongside the class' lore could be based on how Red Roses symbolize passion, faithfulness and loyalty.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|