|Alternate Names||Korean: 다크템플러 |
|Base Job||Female Slayer|
|Job NPC||Knight Robato|
|Specialized Weapon||Short Sword|
|Specialized Armor||Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Beginner
|Inflict Element?||Shadow Element|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
|Alternate Names||Korean: 암제 |
|Alternate Names||Korean: 네메시스 |
Chinese: 裁決女神 (lit. Judge Goddess)
Neo: Dark Templar
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진(眞) 다크템플러 |
|“||Usir is the God of Death||”|
The belief about Usir has existed long before any historical record. There are even records of the famous King Borodin being a sincere believer as well. However, the forces that were discontent with Borodin's ruling considered Usir a heresy and started to reject it. And so began its decline. Bellow Lee Grants, who betrayed Borodin and established a new country, was one of the biggest enforces in getting rid of Usir's believers. The merciless repression where one's entire family and relatives would be annihilated for possessing anything related to Usir continued. This forceful conversion continued even after the Bellow era, and the name Usir faded into the mists of history.
However, in the present era, where the faith and the name have been considered completely forgotten by everyone, Usir's name has started to come up in many places. Dark Templars as they call themselves are proud knights who secretly protected Usir, the god of death. Not much is known about these knights who hid themselves deep inside Mt. Sturu, as there aren't many who has actually seen them. Nobody even knows for certain whether they actually exist. However, we can understand the nature of the Dark Templar though the common characteristics revealed in the few testimonies that we have. They move hidden within the shadows and grow stronger as they fight. They use Usir's power to destroy the enemy and can absorb the souls of other to strengthen themselves.
Nobody actually knows what realization they had to suddenly show themselves. Or, how they were able to keep themselves hidden for such a long time. But one thing is certain. Their dark and fierce way of fighting will be feared by the enemies of Usir.
The Dark Templar is a magic swordsman that attacks and moves freely through the shadows, or absorbs enemy souls with the authority of Usir.
- At level 50, the Dark Templar awakens as a Dark Empress then at level 75, the Dark Empress awakens as a Nemesis.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a shadow doppelgänger briefly appearing behind her, before going back into the ground.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is enveloping shadows when she extends her sword out.
- Her Neo: Awakening cosmetic effect is summoning Usir with thorns.
- 1 Becoming a Dark Templar
- 2 Awakening as a Dark Empress
- 3 Awakening as a Nemesis
- 4 Ability Intensification as a Dark Templar
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
Becoming a Dark Templar
The Female Slayer must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Dark Empress
"A death knight? Ha, that's childish."
This voice ringing in my head, who's was it?
"A follower of a primitive religion who swayed away from the right path will perish in front of my sword of justice!"
That confident voice... was it just arrogance in the end? The rain sounds cold. This body, which can no longer feel coldness or heat, is trying to remember what it felt like to be cold by hearing the sound of the rain. If I don't focus my mind elsewhere, I will have this immense fear. I don't believe it. Is that really just a mere knight who protects Usir? Not Usir himself? Is it really not an incarnation of the ancient god who enraged from being scorned by humans? Ah..If I could only get up and run to the hill, I want to scream my lungs out. Run! Get Away! If you don't want your soul to suffer after dying, drop your weapons and run! That is not human, it is death itself. God, please help them see the darkness which holds me. Please help them understand that this Dark Empress is not something they can handle, and if possible, please destroy my soul. If I have to be stuck inside this darkness eternally, I would rather.....
The Dark Templar must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Dark Templar must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Knight Robato in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Nemesis
Brothers and sisters, rise up. The time for revenge has come.
For eternity we have lived hiding under the shadows,
but the Angel of Death has finally shown itself upon us.
The angel said, "Be brave, charge in and slaughter your enemies.
Follow Usir's teachings and change this meaningless world to something meaningful."
Open your eyes, raise your heads and draw your swords up high.
Look at the filthy world that lives not by the teachings of Usir.
Behold the misery and sorrow of the insolent fools that dared to call us heretics.
They have corrupted the innocent and plundered the land.
Punish the ones that bring chaos to the world.
Slash them and slay them, so we may create a utopian future.
The sick, the poor, the lost, the oppressed, everyone rise up.
Your time of seclusion from the world has ended. This is our world now.
Infidels beware! We the Nemesis will judge your fate!
An inflammatory statement posted across Arad by the followers of Usir on the day of the solar eclipse.
The Dark Empress must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Ability Intensification as a Dark Templar
Upon completing True Awakening 1 4/4 the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Loyal Servant: reduced to 30SP
- Vespers: reduced to 45SP
- Punishment: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Doomsday.
Learns new skills:
Dark Templar Skills
Dark Templar TP Skills
Dark Templar Awakening Skills
Dark Templar 2nd Awakening Skills
Dark Templar Neo: Awakening Skills
Dark Templar Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Slayer Skills
Female Slayer TP Skills
Female Slayer Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Dark Templar English Trailer]
- [Dark Templar Trailer] [Dark Templar Gameplay]
- [Dark Templar Awakening Trailer]
- [Nemesis Awakening Trailer]
- The concept behind Dark Templar's theme is that of a Magic Knight, being similar to the Soul Bender on wielding dark magic through an allegiance in their respective backstories.
- For her titles:
- For her skills:
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|