|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|Occupation||Leader of the Terra Cotta|
Nihilistic Ron is the leader of the Terra Cotta, the oldest organization in Pandemonium, and overseer of the Second Pandemonium Assembly. Players can talk to him to travel to the Pandemonium Meeting Channel once they reach Level 95.
- Sells various epic equipment-related materials, growth potion, and enchanting beads.
No quests found that satisfy the search criteria.
|Antimatter Particle Box (3)||1||Bind to Account||24 Winner's Prerogative|
|Sky Fragment Box (10)||1||Bind to Account||16 Winner's Prerogative|
|Abyss Fragment Box (32)||1||Bind to Account||18 Winner's Prerogative|
|Tayberrs Epic Pot||1||Bind to Account||965 Winner's Prerogative|
|EXP Capsule (10%)||1 - 94||Bind to Account||20 Winner's Prerogative|
- The Kashipas have bitten off more than they can chew. Now, they'll have to pay for the consequences. A big storm is coming. Whether we like it or not, it'll sweep up all of us. When it's gone, everything will have been changed. I'd better get ready for the storm. Heh heh.
- We should've exterminated these pests a long time ago. Then, they wouldn't have dared challenge us like this today.
- They didn't prepare for Kashipa's potential intervention. How stupid! They don't deserve to discuss the balance of power in Pandemonium. Tsk, tsk.
- He is also known as Ron of the Void.
- Ron's title comes from Nihilism which is a philosophical viewpoint that denies or lacks belief in any or all of the reputedly meaningful aspects of life.