|Occupation||Adjutant of Jakter; Ranger|
- Sells various beads, legendary accessories, recipes, and upgrades to chronicle equipment, in return for Antonium.
- Sells epic accessory recipes and upgrades to chronicle equipment, in return for Condensed Antonium.
- Exchanges Condensed Antonium to either Antonium or Anton Soul Fragments.
- Sells Savior's Glory weapons and Epic Equipment Pots, in return for Anton Soul Fragments.
- Gives out Epic and Daily quests related to Anton.
|Gigantic Presence Energy Set Equipment Selection Chest||525 Antonium|
|Anton Subjugation Royal Gift Set Equipment Selection Chest||525 Antonium|
|Savior's Glory Weapon Chest||1||Untradable||20 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Avarice Accessory Chest||1||Untradable||6 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Avarice Special Equipment Chest||1||Untradable||6 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Noblesky Red Bijou Bead||810 Antonium|
|Noblesky Blue Bijou Bead||810 Antonium|
|Noblesky White Bijou Bead||810 Antonium|
|Noblesky Yellow Bijou Bead||525 Antonium|
|Noblesky Green Bijou Bead||525 Antonium|
|Anton's Heart Bead||6 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Anton Subjugation Honorary Medal Set Equipment Recipe Chest||175 Antonium|
|Avarice Accessory Recipe Chest||1||Untradable||405 Antonium|
|Infinite Avarice Accessory Recipe Chest||1||Untradable||30 Condensed Antonium|
|Infinite Avarice Special Equipment Recipe Chest||1||Untradable||30 Condensed Antonium|
|Anton Epic Equipment Pot||1||Untradable||4 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Antonium x10 Pot||1||Untradable||3 Condensed Antonium|
|Anton's Soul Fragment||1||Untradable||120 Condensed Antonium|
|Dimensional Energy Imparter - High Grade||1||Untradable||5 Antonium|
- Demon Invitation Box (160) purchase limited to 8 per character per week.
- Demon Invitation Box (20) purchase limited to 8 per account per week.
- Many of our soldiers are former members of Kartel, and instead of locking them away, we're giving them a chance to redeem themselves. We're aware that they're an unstable factor, so we've been keeping a tight leash on them. Now that we're here, however, everyone shares the same goal.
- I don't like to be called by my first name. Please call me Lyonir.
- Naen: Woon! Could you explain this to me? H-Hiram a-asked me to take a look, b-but i-it's filled with boring military jargon.
- Woon: ...I gave up on her.
- ...How can I help you? I'm not a good talker, and I don't like chitchat. Do you mean this necklace? It's a personal belonging, and it has nothing to do with my work.
Request Chat (While in the Anton Raid Channel)
- We must collaborate closely with the rest of our army to defeat Anton. Please follow my instructions and stya in touch with the mian ship.
- Hello. I'm Woon Lyonir, colonel. Please let me know if you need anything. Huh? Why would I mind being called by my first name? You can call me anything you want.
- Commander Eagle Eye was the commander-in chief of the Imperial Army, so he couldn't leave Ispin Island where Ghent is situated. So he resigned from his previous position and set up the Anton Operation Headquarters in Eaton. For an army, the absence of its commander-in-chief is very dangerous. Commander Eagle-Eye appointed his successor before his resignation, but the new commander was killed when Ghent was sieged, and his position has been left vacant since then because every potential candidate turned down the offer lest they might not measure up to Commander Eagle Eye. So all documents that have to do with the Imperial Army or other important matters, or that contain complaints and suggestions from the Royal Family and the Council of Nobility to Commander Eagle Eye. Things could have been worse if it weren't for Sir Jurgen.
- Player Character: I see. Does the Commander have any aides other than you?
- Woon: He did, but everyone else died.
Request Chat (Upon completion of No quests found that satisfy the search criteria.)
- Everything's clear on this side.
- Her Highness is waiting.
- Yes? How may I help you?