- 1 Lore Test
- 2 Template:QuestNav
- 3 Template:LoreNav
- 4 Template:DungeonNav
- 5 Template: Story Characters
- 6 Template: NpcList
- 7 Apostle Page Test
- 8 Subclass Test
- 9 Gallery Tester
- 10 Video Test
- 11 Dialogue Test
- 12 Class Nav
제1사도. 강자지존인 마계에서 가장 강력한 왕이며 현재 유니언스퀘어에 거주하고 있다.
그의 체력과 힘은 어떤 물질과 속임수로도 파괴할 수 없을 정도로 "극강" 그 자체라고 한다.
서열이 가장 높지만 굳이 자신의 영역 외를 통제하려는 생각은 없어보인다. 
第一使徒: “宿命者” 卡恩
Template: Story Characters
Apostle Page Test
The Apostles are the central antagonists of Dungeon Fighter Online. They are a diverse group comprised of the most powerful beings of the alien world, Pandemonium; each with varying powers and abilities.
The Apostles come from various worlds, and were given the title "Apostle" by the residents of Pandemonium in recognition of their strength and contributions. They were originally intended to be the 'saviors' of Pandemonium, but due to conflict of interest, they fought among each other and resulted in the world's desolation.
종족 | 사도:
마계로 온 이계의 존재들 중 가장 강력한 자들. 마계가 테라 행성으로부터 떨어져나와 이공간을 떠돌 때 각기 다른 세계에서 이곳으로 올라탔다.
공간의 제약을 뚫고 마계에 올라탄 만큼 모두 강력한 힘을 지녔으나 그 격차는 분명히 존재한다.
폭룡왕 바칼이 일으킨 전쟁에서 힐더는 카시야스와 함께 이들을 규합해 공개적인 반격에 나섰는데 이때 이들에게 '사도'라는 명칭을 부여한다.
이 명칭은 고귀한 것으로 받아들여지나 사실 카시야스가 농담으로 한 말에서 나온 단어에 불과하며 마계인들도 절망스러운 마계를 구해줄 누군가를 바라며 부르는 것에 지나지 않는다.
실제로도 몇몇 사도들은 마계인들의 목숨을 위태롭게 할 수도 있기에 마계인들은 사도의 거주지역에서 피해 다니고 있는 상황이다.
그리고 각자 다른 이계로부터 우연히 모였을 뿐이지만 사도들에게는 그들끼리 느낄 수 있는 특별한 기운이 존재한다고 한다.
이 기운은 모든 사도들이 공통으로 갖고있으며 이 기운으로 인해 사도들은 서로를 직접적으로 죽일 수 없다.
용의 전쟁에서 힐더가 바칼을 죽이지 못한 것도 바로 이 때문이다. 최근 이들은 원인 모를 전이현상으로 인해 하나둘씩 아라드로 전이되고 있다. 
You want to know about the Apostles?
The title "Apostle" is given to Pandemonium's most powerful beings, who are ranked as the top fighters of Pandemonium.
Just as the mages of Pandemonium have wandered through other worlds, creatures of all kinds have migrated to Pandemonium, causing all sorts of strife and conflict.
Pandemonium has become an arena for fighters from the entire universe, which is unfortunate for anyone that must live there.
- —— Dialogue from Iris Fortunesinger
Much of the little known information in Arad pertaining to the Apostles originated from a singular source, the Pandemonian mage and clairvoyant, Iris Fortunesinger. According to her, the Apostles are a group comprised of the most powerful creatures in Pandemonium's history; having ventured from various alien worlds and for reasons of their own, arrived on Pandemonium as it drifted through dimensional space. Among the countless organisms who arrived and fought among each other in Pandemonium, these beings were recognized as the strongest, and were granted the title of "Apostle" by Pandemonium's original savior and greatest sage, Keening Hilder.
Throughout Pandemonium's history, only ten beings were granted the title of "Apostle", though currently only nine positions are known exist.
|The Nine Apostles of Pandemonium|
The First Apostle:
Cain the Fatality
The Second Apostle:
The Third Apostle:
Isys-Prey of the Blue Sky
The Fourth Apostle:
Kasijas the Conqueror
The Fifth Apostle:
Sirocco the Intangible
The Sixth Apostle:
Delezie the Black Plague
The Seventh Apostle:
Anton the Flame Eater
The Eighth Apostle:
Lotus the Long-Footed Gangler
The Ninth Apostle:
Luke the Constructor
With their strength, these Apostles claimed and managed the various districts of Pandemonium:
- Cain: East Brooklyn - Union Square
- Hilder: West Brooklyn - Bloomingdale
- Isys-Prey: Staten - Mt. Greatkill
- Kasijas: Brooklyn - St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Sirocco: Metro Center
- Delezie: North Bronx
- Anton: Metro Center
- Lotus: Unknown - Seas of Pandemonium
- Bakal: Unknown - Skies of Pandemonium
- Luke: Metro Center
Those deemed as "Apostles" held great power over the lesser creatures of Pandemonium. And as a result, many feared or revered them, with some going as far as creating cults dedicated toward them. With this influence, the Apostles gained control over vast amounts of territory, effectively putting Pandemonium under their control. And together, as was Hilder's intention, they would act as saviors and peacekeepers, maintaining the balance of power within Pandemonium. However, this was far from the truth.
Other than Hilder, the remaining Apostles shared little to no interest in safeguarding Pandemonium and pursued their own goals. Many of them fought each other over territory causing massive collateral damage, while others brought destruction to the world around them due to powers beyond their control. In addition, weaker creatures who envied the grandeur of the Apostles fought the Apostles and each other with the goal of becoming Apostles themselves. All of this further escalated Pandemonium's chaos and contributed to its desolation.
You wish to know more about Bakal?
Bakal was the ninth Apostle of Pandemonium. He became much too powerful, trying to take all of Pandemonium under his command.
To stop his ambitions, the second Apostle Hilder, who I consider to be the only Apostle fighting for the peace of Pandemonium, gathered the other Apostles and mages of Pandemonium,
and expelled Bakal from the world.
The mages of Pandemonium called it the Dragon War. It occurred over a thousand years ago, and of course
Bakal ran through the Castle of the Dead and through Empyrean to achieve his unfinished business there.
- —— Dialogue from Iris Fortunesinger
Years later, the Ninth Apostle Bakal started a rebellion against Hilder, and unleashed a world-wide war known as the Dragon War with the intention of conquering Pandemonium for the Water of Life. Because of this act, Bakal was stripped from the title of "Apostle", and was replaced by Luke the Constructor. With the aid of the other Apostles, Hilder's forces managed to defeat Bakal, but were unable to kill him, and forced him to retreat from Pandemonium through the Castle of the Dead to Arad, marking the beginning of the Apostles' invasion of Arad.
The Arrival of Apostles in Arad
With Bakal's arrival in Arad, he swiftly conquered the planet's celestial realm known as Empyrean, and subjugated it to his rule.
A Slayer who refuses his destiny and ignores his demons so as to focus on mastering his training in swordsmanship.
Awakening: Lv.50 Grand Master → Lv.75 Omniblade
A quick and versatile physical class able to use various weapons, including Lightsabres to their fullest. The Blade Master changes his mode of combat depending on his weapon of choice, I.E. Zanbatos focus on charged strikes for high damage and Katanas focus on dealing Signature Wounds with quick strikes. Every time the Blade Master switches his weapons, he will receive a special boon for each switch, further encouraging a diverse array of weaponry and skill. While not the toughest Slayer subclass, his Blade Master Light Armor Mastery emphasizes speed while providing some defense.}}
- A magical class that can deal Shadow Damage as well as AoE Debuffing support. He's usually associated with the Katana, though Short Swords are sometimes used. The Soul Bender prefers to use the ghosts embedded in his arm for combat and supportive purposes. Alternatively, the Soul Bender will fight directly with Shadow based attacks, mostly in tandem with his ghost summoning skills. Despite being able to fight in close quarters, his Soul Bender Cloth Armor Mastery means that care must be taken when receiving damage.
- A physical class that focuses on dealing damage in large bursts by sacrificing his HP and defense. His Berserker Heavy Armor Mastery provides considerable protection but caution is still advised as he mostly plays with low health and has greatly reduced defense when he is at his strongest. He's mainly associated with Zanbatos, though Katanas and Bludgeons have been seen used by some.
- A much more direct magical class than the Soul Bender, the Asura fights from a distance with sword waves and long range elemental attacks. He specializes in Short Swords and Katanas, but is mainly associated with Short Swords. He has very high survivability from Asura Plate Armor Mastery with naturally high evasion from Hostility Detection. While small portion of his skills are innately elemental, the Asura's skillset will be imbued with Light Element attribute as he advances along.
- A unique form of Slayer who is bonded with a sword wielding ghost who tags along and assists him in battle. The Ghostblade is the most mobile of the Slayers in terms of attacking and movement speed but can also use various styles of attacking that involves either himself, his ghost companion or both simultaneously. Despite being a physical percentage class, his weapon of choice is the Katana however the weapon's magical and physical attack stats will be evenly regulated for the Ghostblade. He also wields Leather Armor, providing him with a moderate level of defense.
He was defeated by five sets of hands.
He lay cold on the ground.
With the eyes of a snake, he sees you.
His memories scattered everywhere.
By the sacrifice of seven
They will be reunited as one.
Then, the forgotten will be remembered.
Those who forgot will then grieve.
He who has hundreds of faces
For he desires what is above the head.
Turns away from the massive storm.
Secludes himself in the abyss.
Heads for the path led to the sky.
- ~~A Grim Seeker's Prayer, Bottomless Tunnel
Back to Empyrean
|Objectives||Ascertain the impact that the storms have had on Empyrean from the Castle of the Dead in Zelva.|
|Notes||Saint Horn gets relocated to Noblesky upon completion.|
|Slayer||Blade Master S||Soul Bender S||Berserker ♦||Asura ♦ S||Ghostblade|
|Sword Master||Dark Templar||Demon Slayer||Vagabond|
|Fighter||Nen Master||Striker||Brawler S||Grappler S|
|Nen Master S||Striker||Brawler S||Grappler S|